Coming soon! League Activity!

47 Replies
bnsmith003
27 November, 2017, 7:03 PM UTC

"IMPORTANT: When League Activity Level drops below a certain level, a 14-day timer will begin to count down. If it reaches zero and your League is still below the required level, the League will be permanently dismissed."

"Abandoned" castles help smaller castles gather resources while growing. There are entire leagues that are "abandoned". The League allows a small castle to find groups of abandoned castles to gain resources.

There needs to be a better way of doing this.
UTC -5:00
1
ZenKai
27 November, 2017, 7:04 PM UTC
How do I trust you guys now to spend anymore money with you? I’m trying to grow my league and that even means keeping dead/inactive players. Some players will not raid leagues with more members in it, so it is a form of defence. I am truly put off buying anymore packs, because where will you stop because you are pushing me to play the game in a manor that suits you.
UTC +2:00
2
Balur-bane1
27 November, 2017, 7:53 PM UTC

Hello Alina Amelia,

I go by Balur-Bane1.My name is Kevin, and I had recently become Marshall dor Masters of Evil, or MOE. Previous Marshall was King Cobra.

I have written Plaruim website as Marshalls have no instructions or rules I am aware of. With this proclamation, or Newsspot, the Marshall becomes as above noted, responsible for removing members or warriors.

I have gotten no instructions or mentoring about my position. I can't remove members if I don't know how. Please REPLY as to how I am to remove members, as I know how to check the statistics (I can now check them) but have no instructions on how to promote or remove league members. If my former Marshall was to give me this instruction, or I'm supposed to guess how, that seems very unfair

Thanks for the discussion,

Balur-bane1 league MOE forbidden lands server

[email protected]
UTC +8:00
0
☆Taarna☆
27 November, 2017, 11:07 PM UTC
I agree with GLM71 's comments. If my real life gets busy and i take a break from Stormfall, like if i moved to a new city and job or was hospitalized, i would log back on to find my league which i spent hard earn cash on to build up disbanded or run by somebody else not of my choosing? Leaving me without a league, no refund, or worse booted from my own league as Marshall who built it up from nothing? How do i explain to my casual members who dont play all the time but have been with me since the start that "hey sorry you got dismissed for inactivity"?
UTC +5:00
1
W.DALEY64
28 November, 2017, 2:17 AM UTC
What do you mean by a league being dismissed?
UTC +5:00
0
Jada Star
28 November, 2017, 2:53 AM UTC
People have real lives outside of the game. Real life should and does come first. Don't think that this is a good idea as there are a myriad of reasons why a PERSON cant log on.
UTC +5:00
1
george_sifton_pringle
28 November, 2017, 5:14 AM UTC
Multiple castles are illegal!!!!!!
UTC +4:00
0
*♡*RedVixen*♡*
28 November, 2017, 5:57 AM UTC
How are you going to punish players for inactivity when so many cant even log into their accounts since the last update?
UTC +5:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
Rodolphe ☆adf☆ said:

Bonjour,toutes les ligues sans activités  vont disparaitre de la carte ?et les chateaux vont disparaitre aussi?
If the League is inactive, it will be removed, but not Castles. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC
CRISTALC said:

Como podemos mantener activos si plarium no nos da solución a las cuentas con problemas que no podemos entrar 
Hello, my Lady! I need more details of your issue. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC
Glm71 Dawnthief said:

I have spent money to create the league.

i have spent money to upgrade the number of players of the league.

I have spent money to upgrade the fortress of the league.

if you close my league i want my money back!

Hello, my Lord! No one won't remove your League if it's active. 
UTC +2:00
0
Glm71 Dawnthief
28 November, 2017, 3:15 PM UTC

when i spent money to create the league, to upgrade the number of the members, etc. ... nobody told me that the money i was spendig would be wasted if i would have to many inactives players!

You are changing unilaterally the rules after you took my money so this is a fraud.

I want to be free to have all the inactive players i wish (as it was when i gave you my money).

UTC +1:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC
bnsmith003 said:

"IMPORTANT: When League Activity Level drops below a certain level, a 14-day timer will begin to count down. If it reaches zero and your League is still below the required level, the League will be permanently dismissed."

"Abandoned" castles help smaller castles gather resources while growing. There are entire leagues that are "abandoned". The League allows a small castle to find groups of abandoned castles to gain resources.

There needs to be a better way of doing this.
What exactly do you mean? 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:18 PM UTC
ZenKai said:

How do I trust you guys now to spend anymore money with you? I’m trying to grow my league and that even means keeping dead/inactive players. Some players will not raid leagues with more members in it, so it is a form of defence. I am truly put off buying anymore packs, because where will you stop because you are pushing me to play the game in a manor that suits you.
Hello, my Lord! This feature is useful for active Leagues. You just need to keep League Activity high. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:22 PM UTC

Balur-bane1 said:


Hello Alina Amelia,

I go by Balur-Bane1.My name is Kevin, and I had recently become Marshall dor Masters of Evil, or MOE. Previous Marshall was King Cobra.

I have written Plaruim website as Marshalls have no instructions or rules I am aware of. With this proclamation, or Newsspot, the Marshall becomes as above noted, responsible for removing members or warriors.

I have gotten no instructions or mentoring about my position. I can't remove members if I don't know how. Please REPLY as to how I am to remove members, as I know how to check the statistics (I can now check them) but have no instructions on how to promote or remove league members. If my former Marshall was to give me this instruction, or I'm supposed to guess how, that seems very unfair

Thanks for the discussion,

Balur-bane1 league MOE forbidden lands server

[email protected]

Hello, my Lord! This feature is available in the game since today. Now you can check League Activity. To delete a player from the League you need to find the player in the list of League members and there you'll see an option 'remove'. 

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC
W.DALEY64 said:

What do you mean by a league being dismissed?
It means the League will be removed. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC

Jada Star said:


People have real lives outside of the game. Real life should and does come first. Don't think that this is a good idea as there are a myriad of reasons why a PERSON cant log on.

Hello, my Lady! If the main part of layers in League is active, several inactive players won't influence this. 

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:27 PM UTC
*♡*RedVixen*♡* said:

How are you going to punish players for inactivity when so many cant even log into their accounts since the last update?
Hello! It was fixed. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:29 PM UTC

Glm71 Dawnthief said:


when i spent money to create the league, to upgrade the number of the members, etc. ... nobody told me that the money i was spendig would be wasted if i would have to many inactives players!

You are changing unilaterally the rules after you took my money so this is a fraud.

I want to be free to have all the inactive players i wish (as it was when i gave you my money).

Hello, my Lord! Why do you want to have inactive players in your League? Otherwise, this feature will help you to find active players and reach League's goals. 

UTC +2:00
0
Glm71 Dawnthief
28 November, 2017, 3:45 PM UTC

I want to play as i wish and not to be told by you as i have to manage my league!

it is called freedom!
UTC +1:00
0
1779698 users registered; 48305 topics; 286925 posts; our newest member:tmvmihail1977