Champions! Feature Available Now - New Challenges, Enemies, and Rewards!

17 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
27 July, 2017, 10:32 AM UTC

Champions


Feature Available Now - New Challenges, Enemies, and Rewards


Champions are special Units you can collect and improve, with Skills that will give boosts to your Castle and armies.


Get started by constructing the Shrine of Summoning. This will be where you manage your Champions.


Here’s what you need to know:


- Summon Champions

Apply Summoning Bonds at the Shrine of Summoning to get new Champions. Each Champion has Skills that can help strengthen your army, or your Castle. Upgrade Skills using Orbs to grant even better bonuses.

Summoning Bonds are available in different rarity Grades. These Grades correspond to the Grades of the Champions they grant you. Visit the “Summoning” tab for more information.


- Champion XP, Levels, and Ranks

Use the “Upgrade” tab in your Shrine of Summoning for sacrificing unneeded Champions. This earns you more Champion XP. Champion XP levels up a selected Champion to make them stronger. You can also use sacrificing to Rank up a Champion. Ranking up is only possible for a Champion who has reached the maximum Level of its current Rank.


- Reach Enlightenment

Enlighten your Champion to reach their full potential. This process requires you to choose a Champion to sacrifice first. They must be the same Rank and Grade as the Champion you wish to Enlighten. Champions who have completed the five stages of Enlightenment can reach the maximum Level for Ranks 5 and 6. Sacrificed Champions will disappear.


- Strengthen your Castle and Units

The “Altar” tab of the Shrine of Summoning allows you to activate two Champions at your Castle. Your chosen Champions will grant bonuses dependent on their Type. Each Champion has different Skills… So pick wisely. Your future victories could depend on it.


- Defeat the Undead

New terrors have been sighted across Darkshine. Send your Champions to fight them to earn Rewards and Champion XP. The “Undead” tab at the Shrine of Summoning can be used to see all the Undead currently reported to be terrorizing the land.

Note: Your Champions require Energy to fight the Undead. This is a new Resource that will recharge over time, or can be recharged instantly in exchange for Champion Stones.


- Fight your Enemies

You can now crush the opposition with the help of Champions. Send one with Supporting Units and give their efforts the boost they need with Champion bonuses. You can choose to send a Champion alone, but they do best when leading soldiers to victory.


- Navigating the Champion Icon


The icon frame indicates the Grade of a Champion.

• No frame – Grade I

• Green – Grade II

• Blue – Grade III

• Purple – Grade IV

• Orange – Grade V


The stars in the upper left corner of the icon indicates a Champion’s current Rank. The sphere in the bottom left corner represents a Champion’s Element. (Gold/green is Earth, orange is Fire, and blue is Water) The number in the bottom right corner of the icon is the Champion’s level. The top right corner will show a number that is the current stage of Enlightenment of a Champion.


Take the challenge. Fight among Champions.


UTC +0:00
0
Castle FireAnts
27 July, 2017, 12:25 PM UTC
The new system looks very impressive but the bank bonus program buttons disappeared. Also,  will the new champion packages give points to the bonus program
UTC +8:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

Castle FireAnts said:


The new system looks very impressive but the bank bonus program buttons disappeared. Also,  will the new champion packages give points to the bonus program

Hello, my Lord! This program is unavailable now. It was temporary feature. 

UTC +2:00
0
Curado IV
27 July, 2017, 6:05 PM UTC

Its very good.


Will there be tournaments with rewards for champion? Development of champion? ... etc?

Chaotic Evil
UTC -3:00
0
Idrach
27 July, 2017, 7:48 PM UTC

How do you upgrade your shrine of summoning? And if you can't, how do you get your higher level / grade / enlightenment / whatever champions on to your altar?


Note: this seems to be another thing you've not properly thought through before implementing. Sighs ...


UTC +1:00
0
Trent Kestin
27 July, 2017, 11:15 PM UTC
Idk how to feel about it atm. I think I like it lol but dont understand why its made more complicated than it needs to be. Could've just used sapps as the currency and also the earth wind fire thing seems kinda dumb tbh. Other than that its kinda cool. Prob gonna have to implement another button similar to the battlegrounds button on the side though
UTC -4:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 8:27 AM UTC
Curado IV said:

Its very good.


Will there be tournaments with rewards for champion? Development of champion? ... etc?

Hello, my Lord! We're going to launch the Tournaments where you'll have an opportunity to get Orbs as a reward. And I'll pass your feedback to our team :) 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 8:36 AM UTC

Idrach said:


How do you upgrade your shrine of summoning? And if you can't, how do you get your higher level / grade / enlightenment / whatever champions on to your altar?


Note: this seems to be another thing you've not properly thought through before implementing. Sighs ...


Hello, my Lord! I think you need to check this guide to find the answers. 
Let me disagree with you, this feature was developing for a long time and was thought through to the smallest details. This a big feature in the game and I think you just need time to figure it out and you'll know all Champions gameplay :)

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 8:40 AM UTC

Trent Kestin said:


Idk how to feel about it atm. I think I like it lol but dont understand why its made more complicated than it needs to be. Could've just used sapps as the currency and also the earth wind fire thing seems kinda dumb tbh. Other than that its kinda cool. Prob gonna have to implement another button similar to the battlegrounds button on the side though

Hello :) 

>  I think I like it lol but dont understand why its made more complicated than it needs to be
My Lord, I can understand that this feature is huge and you have questions. Please feel free to ask questions. Also, maybe this guide will be helpful for you. 

And what's wrong with button? Could you please specify your issue? 

If you have suggestion, please leave them in this topic :) 

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 8:41 AM UTC
Guys, feel free to leave your feedback. We apreciate your opinion! 
UTC +2:00
0
Gunnar FM4
29 July, 2017, 4:46 AM UTC

Can you explain does rank/grade/level affect drop rates of bonds? What is undead maximum level, and any benefits to defeating higher levels other than more xp?


UTC +4:00
0
Curado IV
29 July, 2017, 10:16 AM UTC
The champions that give bonus of defense in the beacons. Is this bonus for all the units that are in the beacon? Or only to the player units that put the champion there?


Chaotic Evil
UTC -3:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
31 July, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC

Gunnar FM4 said:


Can you explain does rank/grade/level affect drop rates of bonds? What is undead maximum level, and any benefits to defeating higher levels other than more xp?


Hi there! 

> does rank/grade/level affect drop rates of bonds?
No. 

> What is undead maximum level, and any benefits to defeating higher levels other than more xp?
Max level of Undead is 20. In the battles with Undead you get exp points, but there is also a chance to get Energy and Summoning Bonds.

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
31 July, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC

Curado IV said:


The champions that give bonus of defense in the beacons. Is this bonus for all the units that are in the beacon? Or only to the player units that put the champion there?

Hi! This bonus will be active for the owner's troops. 

UTC +2:00
0
Shar Draco BD
2 August, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC
I have not received any champion stones for enlightening my champions. Missing 15 stones thusfar based on what rewards it has said I should have revceived.
UTC +4:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 August, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC

Shar Draco BD said:


I have not received any champion stones for enlightening my champions. Missing 15 stones thusfar based on what rewards it has said I should have revceived.

Hi! Have you upgraded your Champions to max level?

UTC +2:00
0
Shar Draco BD
2 August, 2017, 8:42 PM UTC
Yes I have.
UTC +4:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 8:56 AM UTC
Shar Draco BD said:

Yes I have.
Hi! Please contact our Help Center, our guys will check this issue. 
UTC +2:00
0
1780785 users registered; 48422 topics; 287355 posts; our newest member:lacelltorrence