All Categories

A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!

A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!

Search
Jun 15, 2017, 12:5906/15/17
01/06/15

You can achieve this fine accolade by writing interesting and helpful articles, so sharpen your pencils!

Create your own guides, tutorials, or reviews for a chance to be published on our Blog at Plarium.com - and to earn this unique achievement!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2017, 09:5006/16/17
Oct 25, 2017, 14:14(edited)
03/01/16
Lords and Ladies! I'm sure you have plenty of stories to tell! 
Sep 1, 2017, 15:5409/01/17
02/19/17
Thank you, this will be nice. Im new to Forum but going to be here alot
Sep 4, 2017, 12:2309/04/17
02/29/16
dallasschiestel said:

Thank you, this will be nice. Im new to Forum but going to be here alot
Welcome to the Forum 
Sep 7, 2017, 08:2309/07/17
My review of stormfall: It has been along 4 and half years from slaying orcs at battle grounds to reap rewards too joining forces with our friends and allies to fight our common enemy .The League you join becomes your home the members become your family who help you grow and become the best you can be .we will fight to the end for one another and the dark plains has been a sea of blood from our past enemies.This game requires patience building up the levels of your buildings and your lost arts then all your bonuse features but when you get there the rewards are great and add towards the strengthening of your mighty army. Daily quests and missions beacons and fortresses are all things that help your league keep active grow strong and aim to do as a group if you can conquer those you will become a formidable force .. Daily rewards for completing quest and missions plenty of free stuff to help you build and add to your forces ( we all love free things ) .when war is activated and the battle drums beat do not hide in your catacomb stand up on your feet gather your army how big or small and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat..
Sep 8, 2017, 07:1609/08/17
02/29/16
Knight Pearson said:

My review of stormfall: It has been along 4 and half years from slaying orcs at battle grounds to reap rewards too joining forces with our friends and allies to fight our common enemy .The League you join becomes your home the members become your family who help you grow and become the best you can be .we will fight to the end for one another and the dark plains has been a sea of blood from our past enemies.This game requires patience building up the levels of your buildings and your lost arts then all your bonuse features but when you get there the rewards are great and add towards the strengthening of your mighty army. Daily quests and missions beacons and fortresses are all things that help your league keep active grow strong and aim to do as a group if you can conquer those you will become a formidable force .. Daily rewards for completing quest and missions plenty of free stuff to help you build and add to your forces ( we all love free things ) .when war is activated and the battle drums beat do not hide in your catacomb stand up on your feet gather your army how big or small and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat..
Thanks for your feedback, my Lord 
Oct 24, 2017, 13:5110/24/17
I cannot log in to the game now . 
Oct 24, 2017, 13:5310/24/17
Good game to play and can make many friend from all country
Oct 24, 2017, 14:5810/24/17
03/01/16

flyie said:

I cannot log in to the game now . 

Hello, my Lord! 

I am sorry that you experience some loading issues. To resolve the issue, please perform the following steps:

For iOS: try restarting your game by removing it from your task tray, then relaunching it. To do this, double-click the Home button, then swipe up on the Game Application to close it. Launch the game again; if the issue persists, reboot your device.

For Android OS: clear the game’s cache. Go to your device's Settings menu -> Application manager -> Game Application -> Clear cache.

In case the issue still persists, provide us with a screenshot illustrating this issue. This will help us to investigate the situation and detect the possible reasons to assist you further:

For iOS: Press your device’s Home and Power buttons at the same time. The screen will flash, and the screenshot will be saved in your Photo Library.

For Android OS: Follow the steps in this guide

We will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible once we receive the necessary data from you.

Please inform us about the outcome.

Oct 24, 2017, 14:5810/24/17
03/01/16
flyie said:

Good game to play and can make many friend from all country
Thank you! :)