A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!

9 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
15 June, 2017, 12:59 PM UTC

A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!


You can achieve this fine accolade by writing interesting and helpful articles, so sharpen your pencils!


Create your own guides, tutorials, or reviews for a chance to be published on our Blog at Plarium.com - and to earn this unique achievement!


UTC +0:00
2
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC
Lords and Ladies! I'm sure you have plenty of stories to tell! 
UTC +2:00
1
dallasschiestel
1 September, 2017, 3:54 PM UTC
Thank you, this will be nice. Im new to Forum but going to be here alot
UTC +8:00
2
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
4 September, 2017, 12:23 PM UTC
dallasschiestel said:

Thank you, this will be nice. Im new to Forum but going to be here alot
Welcome to the Forum 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
Knight Pearson
7 September, 2017, 8:23 AM UTC
My review of stormfall: It has been along 4 and half years from slaying orcs at battle grounds to reap rewards too joining forces with our friends and allies to fight our common enemy .The League you join becomes your home the members become your family who help you grow and become the best you can be .we will fight to the end for one another and the dark plains has been a sea of blood from our past enemies.This game requires patience building up the levels of your buildings and your lost arts then all your bonuse features but when you get there the rewards are great and add towards the strengthening of your mighty army. Daily quests and missions beacons and fortresses are all things that help your league keep active grow strong and aim to do as a group if you can conquer those you will become a formidable force .. Daily rewards for completing quest and missions plenty of free stuff to help you build and add to your forces ( we all love free things ) .when war is activated and the battle drums beat do not hide in your catacomb stand up on your feet gather your army how big or small and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat..
GPRP
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 7:16 AM UTC
Knight Pearson said:

My review of stormfall: It has been along 4 and half years from slaying orcs at battle grounds to reap rewards too joining forces with our friends and allies to fight our common enemy .The League you join becomes your home the members become your family who help you grow and become the best you can be .we will fight to the end for one another and the dark plains has been a sea of blood from our past enemies.This game requires patience building up the levels of your buildings and your lost arts then all your bonuse features but when you get there the rewards are great and add towards the strengthening of your mighty army. Daily quests and missions beacons and fortresses are all things that help your league keep active grow strong and aim to do as a group if you can conquer those you will become a formidable force .. Daily rewards for completing quest and missions plenty of free stuff to help you build and add to your forces ( we all love free things ) .when war is activated and the battle drums beat do not hide in your catacomb stand up on your feet gather your army how big or small and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat..
Thanks for your feedback, my Lord 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
3
flyie
24 October, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
I cannot log in to the game now . 
UTC +8:00
0
flyie
24 October, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Good game to play and can make many friend from all country
UTC +8:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 October, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

flyie said:


I cannot log in to the game now . 

Hello, my Lord! 

I am sorry that you experience some loading issues. To resolve the issue, please perform the following steps:

For iOS: try restarting your game by removing it from your task tray, then relaunching it. To do this, double-click the Home button, then swipe up on the Game Application to close it. Launch the game again; if the issue persists, reboot your device.

For Android OS: clear the game’s cache. Go to your device's Settings menu -> Application manager -> Game Application -> Clear cache.

In case the issue still persists, provide us with a screenshot illustrating this issue. This will help us to investigate the situation and detect the possible reasons to assist you further:

For iOS: Press your device’s Home and Power buttons at the same time. The screen will flash, and the screenshot will be saved in your Photo Library.

For Android OS: Follow the steps in this guide

We will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible once we receive the necessary data from you.

Please inform us about the outcome.

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 October, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
flyie said:

Good game to play and can make many friend from all country
Thank you! :)
UTC +2:00
0
1779409 users registered; 48247 topics; 286798 posts; our newest member:bergb