New: Item Breakers!

7 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
3 May, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC

New: Item Breakers!


Break Two Hero Equipment Items At the Same Time!


Lords and Ladies!


You can now Break two Hero Equipment Items at the same time! Our new Item Breaker allows you to Break an additional Item while a first Item is still in the process of being Broken.


Important information:


1. Only one Item Breaker can be active at any one time.


2. The Item Breaker must be applied manually. This can be done from the game prompt when attempting to Break a second Item, or from the My Items menu.


3. Once applied, the Item Breaker will remain active for 7 days.


4. If the Item Breaker expires during the process of Breaking a second Hero Item, the process will continue until it is complete.


5. The Item Breaker can only be found in certain Bank Offers. Keep an eye out so you don't miss your chance to get one of these useful Items!


Want to improve your Hero even faster? Try out the Item Breaker now!


UTC +0:00
Unknown_Ranger17
4 May, 2017, 9:13 AM UTC

Must pay for everything...in tired

UTC +2:00
highempty1
4 May, 2017, 11:34 PM UTC

Well yes unless you do the math right.

Then i believe you can start enjoying the profits of saphires. Which case we would be setting up farms places of.saphries and mining them.in regions working together to reduce the game makers payying resources to more people, you'll have to join and level up in a perhaps hostile enviorment. Perfect for tuning your team work skills, perfert for high school classes, where online bullying can take place, and team work and math skills can help. Then their the concept of time management, it's a great tool for that!

Yes it cost money to play this game, sometimes, however thats more like a beer run, as thats what were giving up.

Any how, good game. Money does help as it replaces time&skill. But thats good too, as you need those nice lvl 70 farms that get forgotten about as people with money move onto a new high.

 
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC
highempty1 said:

Well yes unless you do the math right.

Then i believe you can start enjoying the profits of saphires. Which case we would be setting up farms places of.saphries and mining them.in regions working together to reduce the game makers payying resources to more people, you'll have to join and level up in a perhaps hostile enviorment. Perfect for tuning your team work skills, perfert for high school classes, where online bullying can take place, and team work and math skills can help. Then their the concept of time management, it's a great tool for that!

Yes it cost money to play this game, sometimes, however thats more like a beer run, as thats what were giving up.

Any how, good game. Money does help as it replaces time&skill. But thats good too, as you need those nice lvl 70 farms that get forgotten about as people with money move onto a new high.

 
You're right. Skills are more important than Sapphires. The latter can help you to develop faster, but without a proper strategy, you won't be able to use them effectively.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
bennettj99
15 July, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
So just where are these Item Breakers? I haven't seen any for ages. If you aren't going to put them in packs, put them in the Black Market. PLEASE.
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
17 July, 2017, 10:32 AM UTC
bennettj99 said:

So just where are these Item Breakers? I haven't seen any for ages. If you aren't going to put them in packs, put them in the Black Market. PLEASE.
Hello, my Lord! You can get this item in your Hero window (the button 'Get item Breaker'). 
UTC +2:00
bennettj99
25 July, 2017, 7:00 PM UTC
Not here now. Why not just put them n the Black Market, so we can get them when We need them. It's quite pathetic really.
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 July, 2017, 11:52 AM UTC
bennettj99 said:

Not here now. Why not just put them n the Black Market, so we can get them when We need them. It's quite pathetic really.
Hello, my Lord! I'll pass this suggestion to our team. 
UTC +2:00
1724607 users registered; 43496 topics; 271461 post; our newest member:vova.kondakov.48