All Categories

New: Special Quests!

Search
May 3, 2017, 12:5705/03/17
01/06/15

Complete Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Special Quests to receive powerful rewards!

Lords and Ladies!

The Elders are proud to unveil a brand new feature: Special Quests!

Special Quests are a great way to earn powerful Rewards for your Castle and army. There are 3 types of Special Quests: Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. After their assignment, you have 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month (4 weeks) to complete them. Completing a Special Quest will earn you a Reward, which you can claim as soon as the Special Quest is complete.

Better yet, if you complete all the Special Quests in any of the 3 categories, you will earn a special bonus Reward! However, keep vigilant - each category has a timer. This counts down the time until the Special Quests expire, as well as the time you have remaining before any unclaimed Rewards disappear. Make sure to claim any Rewards you earn before the time runs out!

Special Quests are available to all Lords and Ladies who have reached Level 15. To view them, tap the icon on the left-hand side of the main screen below Amelia, and then go to the “Special Quests” tab.

Try Special Quests now and start earning incredible Rewards!

IMPORTANT: Please note that to avoid confusion, the old "Daily Quests" have now been renamed to "Divine Quests". No other changes have been made to this feature.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2017, 07:0405/04/17
07/21/16
Sorry but about the disappearing of unclaimed rewards it an issue that you have to reconsider changing this . Suppose I'm training a certain amount of units for the quest in overnight and i reached the number requested 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 4, 2017, 07:2105/04/17
09/17/15
THE KING 3R... said:

Sorry but about the disappearing of unclaimed rewards it an issue that you have to reconsider changing this . Suppose I'm training a certain amount of units for the quest in overnight and i reached the number requested 
Hi! These quests were designed to be a challenge for the Lords and Ladies of Stormfall. You need to be very careful with them, and you need to claim your reward in time. Unfortunately, rewards will not cummulate, and they will vanish if you fail to collect them in time.
Feb 15, 2018, 07:2402/15/18
Feb 15, 2018, 09:19(edited)
Yoo
Feb 15, 2018, 09:1902/15/18
03/01/16
Castle 1490833 said:

Yoo
Hello, my Lord! Welcome to our forum! Can I help you?