All Categories

New Units: Fireballs!

New Units: Fireballs!

Search
Comments
Apr 5, 2017, 14:3404/05/17
01/14/17
Oadin said:

I don't know what everyone's going on about you get points as if I'd defended against troops I'll face either army's or fireballs all the same to me.. Plus I use them wisely to my advantage ppl who I still want burn but don't want league war got me a secret revenge hit but they may guess but can't prove it haha was great.. N other fireball used to kill of the spy's at castles before can see what they had without massive loss of succubus n thieves can't change it adapt to it ppl wtf the prob with that.. They only strong as few Pallys anyway it's a war game not for the faint hearted haha
Totally agreed :)
Apr 5, 2017, 14:3604/05/17
01/14/17
《KING OF KINGS》 said:

Why i can t buy : shadow fireball :
Hi there. Shadow fireball is a unique and special feature and therefore you can obtain them via Special Bundles. :)
Apr 5, 2017, 21:5804/05/17
Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, it's true that Fireballs make the attack more aggressive, but it's a war strategy, there's always an option to play smarter!

Apr 5, 2017, 22:0904/05/17
It's funny . Even the games commentors think this fireball is a good thing. Its not its dumb idea.  Why do games always want to ruin things by implementing a off weapon . Without a def way to protect castles. Why now should i spend anymore money on this game. Then you got commentors who say change defense stradegy lol are you kidding. There isnt a way to defend . Why should i reinforce someone and lose my troops to a fireball. This game is going away
Apr 6, 2017, 02:2004/06/17
Hide your troops , use a shield . Whatever , whats the point then of even haveing def troops. What was the point of me getting gate and castle defense high. Dragon arts protector dont even work anymore. Lol guess time for you everyone at plaruim to work on a different 
Apr 6, 2017, 04:3504/06/17

I totally agree with subzero, to the hilt. And for those who say wait and see or it just changes things, I refer you to the browser version of this game. Never played myself but every single person I know who did said the addition of fireballs killed the game.

My point with these things is that fireballs are a cash item only, ppl can buy unlimited numbers of them.  They don't really cost the user anything in the game, just actual cash. Some have it to burn, most of us don't!! If anyone can come up with an argument that refutes this I'd love to hear it.

Particularly at the more competitive lvls of play they will be abuseed, if not I'll actually buy something! LMAO!

Apr 8, 2017, 15:0104/08/17
11/27/15
I help defend people in my league now i just waste time almost no points for that with fireballs you guys need to adjust 
Apr 8, 2017, 15:1504/08/17
11/27/15
Yeah make a way to get more points 
Apr 8, 2017, 22:5104/08/17
01/14/17
♤SubZero♤ said:

It's funny . Even the games commentors think this fireball is a good thing. Its not its dumb idea.  Why do games always want to ruin things by implementing a off weapon . Without a def way to protect castles. Why now should i spend anymore money on this game. Then you got commentors who say change defense stradegy lol are you kidding. There isnt a way to defend . Why should i reinforce someone and lose my troops to a fireball. This game is going away
It is sad to hear this from you. Fireballs are useful if you cannot seem to burn someone with your troops so you can get a guaranteed burn with using a fireball. Many people cannot spend too much money so therefore, it is cheaper, faster and can be easily purchased via the Black Market with no need to spend huge amounts of money. Most of the time, people send just 1. Power can vary by 1000 or 16000. The ones that is 1000, costs 40 sapphires; the one that is 16000, costs 600 sapphires. You can use sapphires which you earn via tournaments and can purchase them easily. Fireballs are a way to take revenge on someone you cannot possibly burn with your troops. It is a small loss, doesn't affect much, and you get PvP aswell. :)
Apr 8, 2017, 22:5404/08/17
01/14/17
dreegh said:

Yeah make a way to get more points 
Try to find castles with better ratios and you will earn more points. :)
Apr 8, 2017, 23:0104/08/17
01/14/17

Quess said:

I totally agree with subzero, to the hilt. And for those who say wait and see or it just changes things, I refer you to the browser version of this game. Never played myself but every single person I know who did said the addition of fireballs killed the game.

My point with these things is that fireballs are a cash item only, ppl can buy unlimited numbers of them.  They don't really cost the user anything in the game, just actual cash. Some have it to burn, most of us don't!! If anyone can come up with an argument that refutes this I'd love to hear it.

Particularly at the more competitive lvls of play they will be abuseed, if not I'll actually buy something! LMAO!

I see your opinion over Fireballs and it seems like you are not very happy with them. Let me tell you that Stormfall: Rise of Balur is a War Strategy game. You can apply many different strategies to avoid getting fireballed. You can team up with your league mates and defeat your enemies if it seems to be a constant problem. This game also consists of many alliances so if you seem to be facing issues then you can bring it up into your alliance. You can also communicate with enemies and can come to a truce/peace terms. You also said that Fireballs are a cash item only. I am sorry but I will have to disagree with you here. It is not only designed for spenders but non spenders can also benefit from this feature. The sapphires you earn in Tournaments, can be used to purchase fireballs. In my opinion, Fireballs should be used on real time enemies and not using them on every enemy you can find. Playing smartly and strategically, you can achieve many things without having the need to spend a dime. We humans want everything done so quickly and do not want to wait, which is fine, as those players tend to pull out their credit cards to become bigger and stronger in no time. Those who are patient and play with various strategies, should be able to play also. If you are not a patient player like me and do not want to spend, then it can be very frustrating and I understand your feelings about it. Not everyone can spend huge amounts of money and that is totally understandable. :)

Apr 8, 2017, 23:2004/08/17
01/14/17
♤SubZero♤ said:

Hide your troops , use a shield . Whatever , whats the point then of even haveing def troops. What was the point of me getting gate and castle defense high. Dragon arts protector dont even work anymore. Lol guess time for you everyone at plaruim to work on a different 
Dragon Arts do work. It is a visual glitch but you are getting your full bonuses as you would see above. I don't know why you would get fireballed on a daily. It is a weapon used to take revenge on someone. If you want to be sneaky and send a fireball, then the Shadow fireballs will cost money as it is a special feature. You can easily buy the normal ones and take revenge on your enemy that keeps sending fireballs at you. Sooner or later, they will get bored and will move on. Keeping in mind that Stormfall: Rise of Balur is a War Strategy, so you can apply many different strategies in your gameplay. One of them is by communicating with your fellow enemy and by trying to resolve things. I am sure that you must be in an alliance and if the problem keeps on persisting and you are not a Marshal, then you can contact your Marshall about the situation and they will try to resolve it. If you are a Marshal yoursel, then you can contact your alliance heads and they will give you a solution to your constant fireball issues. You can also apply a shield like you say and it will stop the bugging. Weors Protection can also be earned from tournaments so you do not necessarily need to spend to gain that item. :)
Apr 10, 2017, 10:1604/10/17
03/01/16
Oadin said:

I don't know what everyone's going on about you get points as if I'd defended against troops I'll face either army's or fireballs all the same to me.. Plus I use them wisely to my advantage ppl who I still want burn but don't want league war got me a secret revenge hit but they may guess but can't prove it haha was great.. N other fireball used to kill of the spy's at castles before can see what they had without massive loss of succubus n thieves can't change it adapt to it ppl wtf the prob with that.. They only strong as few Pallys anyway it's a war game not for the faint hearted haha
That's wise! :) 
Apr 10, 2017, 19:2804/10/17
08/09/16
Grailmaster said:

I was attacked with fireballs and my castle defense was not even scratched. I think they deliver too little damage for what they cost. My friends castle that had def units got a laughable damage. Only a few units killed, which partly can be revived. Why should I spent so many sapphires to kill a few archers??! Not worth the money. 

said:

It will kill your def troops with a high kill ratio! Apparently from what mates tell me your castle def is all but useless against this weapon, def your castle is no longer an option, troops left out to def are merely a sacrifice made to your attacker! This is a very bad feature and was part of reason I stopped playing AoW but at least there we used to be able to see it coming and identify our attacker, now you can't even do that so be prepared for nothing but frustration when that def pkg you buy is destroyed and you don't even know who did it! Bad Bad move  Plarium! 
It is true, if only 1 or 2 weaker fb's are sent against a well developed castle you will not suffer so bad, BUT players are still learning here how to use them, trust me when the coiners figure out as they did in Age of War (which I played for bout 2yrs) NO castle will survive Fb attacks from determined coiners. Not even yours my friend. If they wanted to bring something over from AoW it should have been sieging. In AoW forum they say they are developing a def for fb's, most likely cause it has ruined that game and ppl are leaving, so they simply have decided to bring it here for coiners to hand over their cash till enough ppl leave this game that they will then introduce the def to salvage the game but I left AoW and will never go back just as I and many will leave this game if the def isn't introduced here SOON and never come back! It's all bout balance Plarium! For every attacker there is a defender and you alienated half of your players with this addition!

Apr 10, 2017, 20:2004/10/17
Sameer Khan: please read my posts. Fireballs may in fact be purchased with won sapphires, but not in the amount u can get with cash!  It's only an EFFECTIVE tactic when u spend cash because of the in game rarity of winnable sapphires. I've seen it enough; a bunch of fireballs, clearly so many they must be bought items, then the attack. If I hear the phrase this is a war game again I may scream.  For every attacker there is a defender, if u give the attackers a cash bought advantage, it's not much of a GOOD war game.  This is the most recent change to"encourage"ppl to spend. I won't even discuss the RSS boost for BUYING sapphires. Do u also realize that the most competitive leagues only allow cash players? Try ur "different strategies" out with them; it's not fun anymore. It doesn't matter if ur league of non or low cash players backs u up against a league of cash players, they can crush u with they their credit cards alone. I spent over 40 bucks on this game in less then 6 months, wait a minute, that's enough for a good game on steam! I'll be spending my money anywhere but with palarium. I'm the kind of player who when they like a game will get 10 other ppl to play it. I'm also the kind of person who will let everyone know exactly how I feel when I don't like a game. Congratulation, I'm so done here, after I'll be making sure no one I know picks up anything from palarium.
May 27, 2017, 03:3705/27/17
Spell much?
May 28, 2017, 15:2605/28/17
08/01/16
Fireballs need to be earned in events way more often AND we should be able to upgrade the effectiveness of fireballs in the obelisk.  That would make them useful to all players not just money-spenders. 
May 29, 2017, 07:3105/29/17

Heh, frankly speaking, I don't think damage increase will be very usefull for non-donators.

Well, but fireballs in events - it's interesing idea =)
Jul 19, 2017, 20:3107/19/17

I think people are really getting stuck on the numbers here... the max amount of fireballs you can send is 10. That means the max fireball hit is 160k it costs 6k in sapphires to purchase 160k damage. As somebody who spends money on this game, I'm not sending 6k sapphires to blow up your castle unless you really ticked me off, in which case you know its coming. If you think a coiner is going to waste a sapphire on your piddly little castle you are wrong. 

Fireballs are really just a strategy item... they don't deal any REAL damage so they're really not valuable for warfare. The fact that they are unphased by castle walls and travel fast is literally the only worth they really have. You guys don't realize that fireballs can be used to even the odds against a stronger opponent. Guy has a super buff wall? Have some fireballs land before your troops do, it'll help your ratio. Have somebody marching back to their castle? Try to land a fireball hit that lands right after his troops, you'll likely destroy some offense, and if they don't have any defense out you'll pulverized their offense... they MIGHT be a way to get non spenders to put money into the game, but they don't really help the coiners out any... in fact they only make coiners weaker.

Jul 20, 2017, 13:3207/20/17
03/01/16
swiftlysly said:

I think people are really getting stuck on the numbers here... the max amount of fireballs you can send is 10. That means the max fireball hit is 160k it costs 6k in sapphires to purchase 160k damage. As somebody who spends money on this game, I'm not sending 6k sapphires to blow up your castle unless you really ticked me off, in which case you know its coming. If you think a coiner is going to waste a sapphire on your piddly little castle you are wrong. 

Fireballs are really just a strategy item... they don't deal any REAL damage so they're really not valuable for warfare. The fact that they are unphased by castle walls and travel fast is literally the only worth they really have. You guys don't realize that fireballs can be used to even the odds against a stronger opponent. Guy has a super buff wall? Have some fireballs land before your troops do, it'll help your ratio. Have somebody marching back to their castle? Try to land a fireball hit that lands right after his troops, you'll likely destroy some offense, and if they don't have any defense out you'll pulverized their offense... they MIGHT be a way to get non spenders to put money into the game, but they don't really help the coiners out any... in fact they only make coiners weaker.

Thank you for your feedback, my Lord!