All Categories

Try Chat Moderation!

Try Chat Moderation!

Search
May 5, 2015, 15:3705/05/15
01/06/15

Try Chat Moderation!

Maintaining order in your League Chats has never been so easy!

A Marshal must be firm but fair in order to preserve peace and order among their warriors, and Chat Moderation shall assist you in this matter!

Initially, the privilege of moderating League Chats belongs to a League Marshal but the League Marshal can, if he or she likes, also endow one or multiple League members with this authority. A moderator can ban or unban a player from any League chat. Once a ban is lifted the player shall be notified.

Additionally, Global and Regional Chats shall, from now on, be moderated by the game Administration. Remember: if you violate any game rules in these Chats, you must hold your tongue until the ban has been lifted!

Off with the old and in with the new! Try Chat Moderation out today!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 15, 2015, 13:0206/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14
CHAT ON MODERATION AND INTERESTING . BUT WE NEED MODERATORS REGIONAL INGAME . MODERATOR INGAME OR IS THAT CAN HELP YOUNG PLAYERS INGAMER ... THE PLAYERS HAVE TO DO IT. BUT THIS IS NOT OUR JOB
Jun 15, 2015, 16:2806/15/15
01/06/15

edtesao01 said:

CHAT ON MODERATION AND INTERESTING . BUT WE NEED MODERATORS REGIONAL INGAME . MODERATOR INGAME OR IS THAT CAN HELP YOUNG PLAYERS INGAMER ... THE PLAYERS HAVE TO DO IT. BUT THIS IS NOT OUR JOB

My Lord, I think every wise Lord can share his experience with his mates!

Oct 15, 2015, 18:4110/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:04(edited)
11/05/14

There are a number of moderators in Sparta and the other games Plarium provides for our entertainment. We are all over the world and in game players. I play all Plarium games but chiefly Sparta War of Empires. I am level 74 and got there the hard way i.e. I did not spend money to buy levels but earned them as I went along. I am in a strong coalition within a strong alliance where I am a Polemarch and occasional Hegemon. In game moderators allows us to police ourselves and share our knowledge and experience. 

We come in peace. :-)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.