New version for IOS

20 Replies
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
12 December, 2016, 2:40 PM UTC

Dear Lords and Ladies!

We have released a new version for iOS that may contain some visual bugs. Therefore, we do not recommend updating to the latest version.

Our developers are working on fixing all the issues, and a new version will be released shortly. We will let you know when it happens.

Thank you for your understanding!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
Jeweljon
13 December, 2016, 8:10 AM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

Dear Lords and Ladies!

We have released a new version for iOS that may contain some visual bugs. Therefore, we do not recommend updating to the latest version.

Our developers are working on fixing all the issues, and a new version will be released shortly. We will let you know when it happens.

Thank you for your understanding!

UTC +0:00
DarkBeat {BB}
13 December, 2016, 9:34 AM UTC

Hours? Days? Weeks?   Time = money in this game.  I can't do... anything.  My league needs me.  Can't (to name but a few): see any map, raid castles, see training que, raid RSS... I'm unable to grow in power in every way possible, while other players continue to grow, unaffected.  Please fix this.  If it goes on much longer, please consider rolling back the servers in order to keep gameplay fair and/or compensate those of us losing money every second this issue remains unresolved.  Thank you. 

Basically.... the prior update ruined BGs. This one ruined the game.  I'm sad.  
UTC +5:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 December, 2016, 11:58 AM UTC

DarkBeat {BB} said:

Hours? Days? Weeks?   Time = money in this game.  I can't do... anything.  My league needs me.  Can't (to name but a few): see any map, raid castles, see training que, raid RSS... I'm unable to grow in power in every way possible, while other players continue to grow, unaffected.  Please fix this.  If it goes on much longer, please consider rolling back the servers in order to keep gameplay fair and/or compensate those of us losing money every second this issue remains unresolved.  Thank you. 

Basically.... the prior update ruined BGs. This one ruined the game.  I'm sad.  

I apologize for this inconvenice. We do our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.
However, we've just fixed the map, so you can see it now.

Community manager
DarkBeat {BB}
13 December, 2016, 12:29 PM UTC

Just checked.  All appears to work as intended.  

Thank you for resolving this issue so promptly, and for diligently informing us of your work throughout.  Great job.  
Terminatorxx
13 December, 2016, 4:26 PM UTC

I can not even submit a ticket!! Does not work to even tell you what is wrong!!!!

What should I do????
UTC +8:00
Christophe.Maso
13 December, 2016, 6:59 PM UTC
Thanks for the info -- I write code for a living and I can relate. However, why not roll back to the previously working version while working on the fixes, or does the new version of iOS interfere with that one, as well?
Curado IV
13 December, 2016, 9:05 PM UTC

Dears,

In android is happening the same bugs that reported on ios. It started 6 hours ago.

Everyone with whom I spoke is with the same problem, the troops leave more do not arrive, they return but they do not arrive.

The resources do not arrive in the castle when they are collected from the hamlets, and you can not send new cars to capture new hamlets.

In the clients, we are the sponsors of the game, I believe that the plariun should pronounce more clearly on the subject. And give satisfaction to who pays the bills.

I agree to lose to any player but lose to instability on the platform I can not accept ... the company loses credibility!

Best Regards,

Curado IV

Chaotic Evil
UTC -3:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
14 December, 2016, 1:29 PM UTC
Terminatorxx said:

I can not even submit a ticket!! Does not work to even tell you what is wrong!!!!

What should I do????
We have just fixed this bug. Please, upload new version on App Store or Play Market.
Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
14 December, 2016, 1:30 PM UTC
Christophe.Maso said:

Thanks for the info -- I write code for a living and I can relate. However, why not roll back to the previously working version while working on the fixes, or does the new version of iOS interfere with that one, as well?
Unfortunately, we weren't able to roll back to the previous version. By the way we have already fixed major bugs in new version so you could upload it now.
Community manager
Cyber Lord
14 December, 2016, 5:20 PM UTC

The hotfix 1.81.1 still does not work.  I can only log into Forest of the Spirits Server.  My castles on the other 3 servers are still NOT available to me.  When I try to switch servers I get locked on the login screen with the Exchanging the prophecies... message.  I have submitted yet another contact us ticket.  The 1.81.1 hotfix this morning 12/14 has not resolved the problem on my iPad from my point of view.  

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 9:23 AM UTC

Cyber Lord said:

The hotfix 1.81.1 still does not work.  I can only log into Forest of the Spirits Server.  My castles on the other 3 servers are still NOT available to me.  When I try to switch servers I get locked on the login screen with the Exchanging the prophecies... message.  I have submitted yet another contact us ticket.  The 1.81.1 hotfix this morning 12/14 has not resolved the problem on my iPad from my point of view.  

Hi! We have already prepared a new fixed version for iOS players. As soon as it's approved by Apple, you will be able to download it. Thank you for keeping us updated on the issues. I hope you will soon restore the access to your Castles. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Cyber Lord
16 December, 2016, 12:06 AM UTC
As of this time stamp, I am still unable to log onto any server except Forest of the Spirits.  This means I have now lost my place in the Daily Roll rewards and Paragon Runs for each of my castles on the other servers, not to mention whatever war related activities have happened over the last two days. Can you confirm that the developers are addressing this SPECIFIC login issue as part of their corrective actions?  How much longer?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 1:01 PM UTC
Cyber Lord said:

As of this time stamp, I am still unable to log onto any server except Forest of the Spirits.  This means I have now lost my place in the Daily Roll rewards and Paragon Runs for each of my castles on the other servers, not to mention whatever war related activities have happened over the last two days. Can you confirm that the developers are addressing this SPECIFIC login issue as part of their corrective actions?  How much longer?
Please wait for a new fixed version. It will soon appear in the App Store.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Cyber Lord
17 December, 2016, 4:11 PM UTC
So I waited patiently, and didn't post my continued frustration yesterday for not being able to access my other servers since 12/12.  I need to post again.  Still no fix?  Plarium seemed to be able to add new features yesterday without a new release, but they can't fix getting their iPad users back to being able to play the game on servers 2, 3 or 4?  How soon is soon.  Still nothing in the App Store to correct whatever the developers broke.  A firm ETA would be appreciated and confirmation that they are actually working the specific iPad login issues as part of the next hotfix would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Shields
18 December, 2016, 9:00 PM UTC
I cannot change form server 1 to server 4 in my apple devices.  I was able to log into server 4 and changed to server1 now my device is stuck in server 1. It has been 10 days now that I cannot log into server 4.  What is the problem? 
oldmangeorge
19 December, 2016, 12:58 PM UTC
i havent been able to enter the game for a week now this is very frustrating 
Ve4nik
20 December, 2016, 7:01 AM UTC
Guys, did you contact Support team?
Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
20 December, 2016, 2:27 PM UTC
Guys we've just uploaded a new version to App Store and Play Market. Please, download it so your issues could be solved.
Community manager
JÖH ♚ PÖH
1 February, 2017, 5:23 PM UTC

Hi The military warfare system is ridiculous. I attack with 15,000,000 attacks. There are 80,000 defense troops on the rival. As far as I'm concerned, you should not have killed a soldier. I've lost 84,000 attacks.I think it is necessary to find a solution to this ridiculous game in a short time. Unless of course I have not left this ridiculous game till it's time to go.

I OFFENSE= 15.000.000

Opponent defance =80.000

Difference=187 floor power

You have the logic to take more damage from your opponent or get the same damage as your opponent? 

UTC +1:00
1719660 users registered; 42344 topics; 270230 posts; our newest member:shustov.sanya