This topic is closed

Withdraw to the Catacombs!

4 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
12 January, 2015, 3:18 PM UTC

Hopeless Odds? Live to Fight Another Day!
Withdraw to the Catacombs!

Catacombs allow you to safely hide your Units and Resources deep beneath your Castle in the event of an attack. All Units hidden in your Catacombs will not participate in any battles involving your Castle.

UTC +0:00
gutwxgaming2
15 February, 2015, 5:29 AM UTC

It would be nicer if the game wasn't set on catacombs and buying packs for troops so much...

Anyhow, catacombs also prevents troops from starving due to lack of food correct?

Would be nice if the default for catacombs box is unchecked when doing troop maneuvers to keep things like thieves there...

IGN: Inktomi x:451; y:15 Mail if you would like to join my League: Kóhk'ang LINE: gutwx FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Kohkang/
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
19 February, 2015, 9:48 AM UTC

gutwxgaming2 said:

It would be nicer if the game wasn't set on catacombs and buying packs for troops so much...

Anyhow, catacombs also prevents troops from starving due to lack of food correct?

Would be nice if the default for catacombs box is unchecked when doing troop maneuvers to keep things like thieves there...

My Lord, it would be very helpful if you suggest all your ideas in the proper topic. Thank you.

bahalna
26 February, 2015, 11:24 PM UTC

how do you send resources to the catacombs ??

Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
3 March, 2015, 2:05 PM UTC

They are sent there automatically, my Lord!

1720762 users registered; 42309 topics; 270786 posts; our newest member:joseportillo8310