All Categories

The Beacon Massacre Tournament coming soon!

Search
Oct 24, 2016, 16:1210/24/16
01/06/15

90% of the Units you lose in Beacon PvP can be revived FOR FREE after the Tournament's end!

You will be able to revive 90% of the Units you lose in Beacon PvP during the Massacre Tournament FOR FREE for one week after the Tournament ends.

The rest of your fallen Units can be revived at the standard 50% discount.

You must be a member of a League to participate in this Tournament.

Use this opportunity to expand your League's Realm and capture rival Beacons!

Certain League Achievements will be impossible to earn during the Beacon Massacre Tournament.

You WILL NOT earn Tournament Points by slaying Balur's warriors during the Tournament. Likewise, Units you lose while fighting Balur's army WILL NOT be recoverable for free.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 24, 2016, 17:5910/24/16
02/20/16

Dear Plarium, 

Again we, the players, find it frustratingly complicated to deceiver your announcements for their true meaning. Hence I'd like to forward a number of questions which arose amongs our league members and during discussions with friends:

1. The german translation states that we will be able to reanimate 90% of all troops being used during fights for a beacon.There are 2 items which are not clearly explained, hence we are discussing if

A) we are able to reanimate 90% of these troops after the event, having one week to claime the free reanimation.

B) we are able to reanimate 90% of these troops after the event, where these troops will have a lifespan of 7 days.

C) we are able to reanimate 90% of these troops during the event, where these troops will have a lifespan of 7 days.

2. It further states, that during the event there are no event points given for troops being used to fight balur. Here we would like to clarify what is meant with this item:

Again we have multiple readings of this point:

A) during the event no troops can be used to play in battlegrounds, since there are no points given out, unites whodied in battlegrounds are not counted towards the next payout.

B) It simply means that all unites which are not used in beacons pvp actions do not count for the beacon massacre event, hence can not be reanimated for free (clarification for the reanimation process, see above)

In this context, we would also like to aks the question, if we are free to use the reanimated units to our liking, or if it would cause problems if we (for example) use them in battlegrounds?

For the moment, the last item on my list is the question how the 90% reanimation is being applied:

A) simply by saying 90% of all troops being used in such fights can be reanimated for free (again, clarification see above) 

B) 90% of the 70% of troops which are being send to the hospital, are available for the free reanimation

In advance thank you very much for a fast and hopefully understandable explanation from your side to the above mentioned questions. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 25, 2016, 07:1510/25/16
09/17/15

matthis.kossack said:

Dear Plarium, 

Again we, the players, find it frustratingly complicated to deceiver your announcements for their true meaning. Hence I'd like to forward a number of questions which arose amongs our league members and during discussions with friends:

1. The german translation states that we will be able to reanimate 90% of all troops being used during fights for a beacon.There are 2 items which are not clearly explained, hence we are discussing if

A) we are able to reanimate 90% of these troops after the event, having one week to claime the free reanimation.

B) we are able to reanimate 90% of these troops after the event, where these troops will have a lifespan of 7 days.

C) we are able to reanimate 90% of these troops during the event, where these troops will have a lifespan of 7 days.

2. It further states, that during the event there are no event points given for troops being used to fight balur. Here we would like to clarify what is meant with this item:

Again we have multiple readings of this point:

A) during the event no troops can be used to play in battlegrounds, since there are no points given out, unites whodied in battlegrounds are not counted towards the next payout.

B) It simply means that all unites which are not used in beacons pvp actions do not count for the beacon massacre event, hence can not be reanimated for free (clarification for the reanimation process, see above)

In this context, we would also like to aks the question, if we are free to use the reanimated units to our liking, or if it would cause problems if we (for example) use them in battlegrounds?

For the moment, the last item on my list is the question how the 90% reanimation is being applied:

A) simply by saying 90% of all troops being used in such fights can be reanimated for free (again, clarification see above) 

B) 90% of the 70% of troops which are being send to the hospital, are available for the free reanimation

In advance thank you very much for a fast and hopefully understandable explanation from your side to the above mentioned questions. 

Hi!

1) A - You will be able to recover 90% of all losses on Beacons for free during 7 days.

2) B - Units that were killed by Balur on Beacons won't bring you any points and you will not be able to restore them for free. Only Units that died in PvP on Beacons will count.

3) You can use the reanimated Units as you wish. They are normal Units.

4) There will be a special Hospital section where 90% of all Units killed at Beacons in PvP can be restored for free. 10% of your Units will go to the normal Hospital.
Oct 25, 2016, 20:0810/25/16

Dear PLARIUM,

3 questions:

1) BEACON PVP, FORTRESS PVP and Single PVP (Castle attacks) we will be able to recover 90% free or just BEACON PVP? Attack and Defense?

2) I just moved my Account to a new league. I have less then 7 days there and dont access the fortress or be abble to attack a BEACON, just reinforcements to BEACON. At a event:

- I will be abble to attack a BEACON?

- I will be abble to recover 90% free my troops? Attack and Defense?

3) During the Event, if I decide to move to other league:

Oct 26, 2016, 06:2210/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 08:45(edited)

Hi, friend.

I'll find out 2 and 3.

What I know now:

1. Only beacon PVP will have opportunity to recover 90% loses after tournament.
  2. and 3. - Can't. Only full members can participate in tournament.

Oct 26, 2016, 09:0110/26/16
09/17/15
Ve4nik said:

Hi, friend.

I'll find out 2 and 3.

What I know now:

1. Only beacon PVP will have opportunity to recover 90% loses after tournament.
  2. and 3. - Can't. Only full members can participate in tournament.

Correct
Oct 26, 2016, 12:0510/26/16
02/20/16

I thought, you said, that the reanimated troops will be normal troops with an theoretical infinite lifespan, the german frasing states, that they will live for one week!

Oct 26, 2016, 13:1710/26/16
09/17/15
Bluebox146 said:

I thought, you said, that the reanimated troops will be normal troops with an theoretical infinite lifespan, the german frasing states, that they will live for one week!

They will be available for resurrection during one week. But they are just the same as the other Units, so they act the same way.
Oct 26, 2016, 14:0910/26/16
02/20/16

Does it mean they will live just one week, your phrasing is not clear.

Oct 26, 2016, 14:2910/26/16

BLUE - you can restore them only in 1 week after tournament ends. 

There will be no restrictions in their lifespan or characteristics.

Oct 26, 2016, 15:5810/26/16

ImperadorFelix said:

2) I just moved my Account to a new league. I have less then 7 days there and dont access the fortress or be abble to attack a BEACON, just reinforcements to BEACON. At a event:

3) During the Event, if I decide to move to other league:

Sorry, friend. I wasn't fully right about 7 days.

You will be able to send reinforcements to beacons and  take part in tournament only as defender. But only that.

Nov 11, 2016, 13:0111/11/16
07/08/16
Yesterday there was a pop up notification that another massacare event was upcoming.  I just wanted to verify that this was accurate and not a glitch or something.  It was the most fun event the game has had since I started playing and I don't want to get my hopes up that it is going to happen again so soon and be sad.  :/  thanks for your guidance on this.  <3
Nov 11, 2016, 13:1711/11/16
KashAz said:

Yesterday there was a pop up notification that another massacare event was upcoming.  I just wanted to verify that this was accurate and not a glitch or something.  It was the most fun event the game has had since I started playing and I don't want to get my hopes up that it is going to happen again so soon and be sad.  :/  thanks for your guidance on this.  <>
Hi! Unfortunately, this notification was sent by a mistake. I apologize for this inconvenience and hope you will enjoy other in-game events 
Nov 11, 2016, 13:3111/11/16
07/08/16
Thanks for your quick reply.  I'm going to go sulk in the corner now.  :(
Nov 14, 2016, 10:3811/14/16

KashAz said:

Thanks for your quick reply.  I'm going to go sulk in the corner now.  :(

We have added new Beacons, so it's time to stop sulking and capture some of them