Stormfall is calling for a Moderator!
User ID: 20833
28 December, 2015, 4:25 PM UTC
We are looking for a new native English Speaking Moderator for Stormfall:Rise of Balur.
We know nobody knows the ins and outs of our games better than you, the players! We would like your experience and guidance to help our amazing community continue to grow and prosper.
We are now looking for a new Moderator for our Forum. The right person will be motivated, honest, reliable and above-all friendly towards gamers within our community.
What we are looking for:
- A mature, responsible and professional person to actively moderate our forums, providing answers, assistance or just a helping hand to any and all members of the community.
- Someone with vast experience in our games.
- A person with the ability to mediate discussions between players however always remains neutral.
- Someone committed to our games and the community. Moderating our forum isn't for the weak-hearted and being able to commit time per day to fostering a positive atmosphere in our forums and helping players is a large part of a moderator's role.
- Preferably someone who is already active in the forum and who already has the respect of the players they will be helping.
Your responsibilities as a Moderator include:
- Providing advice and help to players in the group.
- Playing an active part in developing new ideas for our game.
- Moderating and monitoring the group to the best of your ability and knowledge.
- If necessary, you will be entrusted with the ability to warn/ban abusive players within the group.
If you feel like you're right for the role and think you could positively influence our forums, please don't hesitate to contact me with the following information:
Lady Amelia Stormfall
User ID: 1090546
27 April, 2016, 4:59 AM UTC
Love this idea, I'm not native english speaker but if you want someone who is very interested in this game and hope never ends!, i can postulate myself.
1. x:-177 y:-247
2.i've been playing like a year, just Stormfall Rise of Balur <3!
3. Level 70.
4. Actually mi current alliance is SHO, current rank 779.
5. I've been moderating forums into other fields from my career but i'm proud of my abilities
6. Well I'm a engineer, i'm 25 years, and i found this game to enjoy my free time i've been playing a lot hours, and i know how to help my teammates and i would like to aport some new ideas, to don't let the game getting boring.
Or maybe i can be helpfull into spanish forums too, i just want to be part of it.
User ID: 1184529
16 July, 2016, 12:53 PM UTC
I am Manbir Singh Randhawa. I am Computer Engineer. I am Marshall of INDIANS[I_N] league in Stormfall Rise of Balur. I always provide helpful assistance to my members on game and line app too. Very experienced in this game, playing if from past 2 years. I have very Good Communication skills in English. I am actively participating in many groups of this game, had a lot of knowledge in this game. I give 10 hrs in a day to this game, very ambitious for it. I have 3 accounts in this game.
1. The coordinates of my castle are x: 1045; y: -617 and x: -703; y: -1069
2. I have been playing this game from past 2 years.
3. I am level 78 in one account & level 70 in other account.
4. I have been to many alliance in this game 1. CH-FC Alliance 2. TCO Alliance 3. Conglomerate Alliance( Merc Division ) rite now in CH-FC alliance.
5. I want to become moderator in Stormfall as I am very Ambitious for this game & give a lot of time to this game and I always assist people and this will be official too. So it will be good for me and Stormfall too. I follow Stormfall everywhere read all of the news of Stormfall, watch it's videos on Stormfall, learn its BG's strategies and follow Megan Fox on Instagram :)
User ID: 1184529
16 July, 2016, 12:58 PM UTC
DO CONTACT ME ABOUT UR DECISION I AM VERY AMBITIOUS FOR THIS GAME. My email id: [email protected]
User ID: 698671
18 July, 2016, 11:01 AM UTC
Please contact Lady Amelia in PM.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium