All Categories

Hunt the Undead

Hunt the Undead

Search
Aug 31, 2018, 12:2608/31/18
01/06/15

Hunt the Undead

Hunt the Undead

Undead Hunting Campaigns are here. Send Champions on Hunts to automatically attack the Undead.

Undead Hunting Campaigns let you upgrade your Champions’ Levels even faster by sending them out on Hunts.

Getting started is simple; get an Undead Hunt Activator, start an Undead Hunting Campaign, then select the Champions you want to send on a Hunt.

Champions sent on Hunts will automatically attack the Undead to earn XP, Summoning Bonds, and Energy. You can stop a Hunt at any time, or they will stop when they run out of Energy, reach the set Attack limit for a Hunt, or if all Champions on a Hunt reach the maximum Level for their Rank.

There are two types of Hunt:

- Solo Hunt. Send one Champion of any Level to hunt Undead.

- Group Hunt. Send up to 10 Champions to hunt Undead. They will fight Undead one by one until the Hunt is finished.

All players who have access to the Champions feature can get Undead Hunt Activators (7 or 30 days) from Special Offers at the Bank. You can also extend the duration of an Undead Hunting Campaign for up to 3 months.

Hunt the Undead and power up your Champions! Start your own Campaigns now. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 2, 2019, 17:3502/02/19
08/10/14

Thank You EVER SO MUCH.....

Now the big coiners can not only have all the Orange champs that are out of reach for most players, BUT they won't even have to do the work of leveling them.

Nice work Plarium, you have once again made an area of the game exclusive to big coiners.

At the rate you are going the non-coiners will quit the game and the coiners will no longer have a reason to coin.... 
Feb 3, 2019, 06:0502/03/19
01/11/16
I still do manual hunt whenever I can but 2-minute delay back and forth is quite slow lol
Feb 4, 2019, 00:4902/04/19
06/15/17
Gandalf said:

I still do manual hunt whenever I can but 2-minute delay back and forth is quite slow lol
You must turn your parangon on lol
Feb 18, 2019, 18:1402/18/19
10/15/15
chascon said:

Gandalf said:

You must turn your parangon on lol
I have sent them out without paragon and immediately regret it each time haha