Attacking hamlets.

4 Replies
Brondoch
27 October, 2017, 6:14 PM UTC
Sent 75 warlocks, killed 1079 archers (which turned out to be slightly more than half of what was in there). Then I sent 75 warlocks again, but this time I remembered to send my hamlet offense champion, and this raid killed only 679 archers, when it seems I should’ve killed the rest of the archers in there. Can someone explain this to me please?
Bron
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 October, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC
Brondoch said:

Sent 75 warlocks, killed 1079 archers (which turned out to be slightly more than half of what was in there). Then I sent 75 warlocks again, but this time I remembered to send my hamlet offense champion, and this raid killed only 679 archers, when it seems I should’ve killed the rest of the archers in there. Can someone explain this to me please?
Hello, my Lord! Could you please attach the screenshots of the battles? Thank you! 
UTC +2:00
pr3zzy
1 November, 2017, 5:22 AM UTC
It’s works on a sort of percentage, the second attack killed a much larger percentage of the troops there than the first one. You would need to massively overpower the defender to kill 100% of troops.
UTC +8:00
Brondoch
7 November, 2017, 12:42 AM UTC
I figured that must have been what happened. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. Now I just need to try to understand how the math works so I can maximize kills and minimize losses.
Bron
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 November, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
Brondoch said:

I figured that must have been what happened. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. Now I just need to try to understand how the math works so I can maximize kills and minimize losses.
Hello, my Lord! Glad to know everything is ok. 
UTC +2:00
1782482 users registered; 48569 topics; 287888 posts; our newest member:Massa001