Active  or not change needs to happen

Active or not change needs to happen

Search
Comments
Dec 5, 2017, 12:2512/05/17
03/01/16

Hello!

As for the lags, this issue was fixed.

As for the League Activity. What's the point to have inactive players? I understand you want to decide who needs to be removed, but you still can to do so. 

Dec 5, 2017, 17:3612/05/17
Dec 5, 2017, 17:36(edited)
02/14/15

Alina if guys wanna declare ppl inactive than do it after like min 2 month not after 14 days lol

& any1 other then MARSHAL & Captain sould NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE ANY1

After all u don't let a fighter or commander PAY to expand the league why dah fck would u guys give m rights to remove!!!

& lets say u declare players inactive after 60days even then u can't tell Marshal to remove ppl only if u let them keep the INACTIVEs troops

Like let's say some1 have not logs on for 90 days (INACTIVE) got 10M @ fortress or Beacon that league should be able to keep those troops  after kicking that guy...

& return troops to castle only if that person logs on... now like that no1 would have a problem

& stop threatening ppl that u disband league if  activity goes under certain # cause that's not even Legal

If u got an active Marshal !!

Plz Note that in Stormfall we payed to create the league it's not like it was free like in all games

like I told u bfr every Marshal spent 40-60k Sapphires 

# if u agree like this post
Dec 6, 2017, 15:1912/06/17
03/01/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Alina if guys wanna declare ppl inactive than do it after like min 2 month not after 14 days lol

& any1 other then MARSHAL & Captain sould NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE ANY1

After all u don't let a fighter or commander PAY to expand the league why dah fck would u guys give m rights to remove!!!

& lets say u declare players inactive after 60days even then u can't tell Marshal to remove ppl only if u let them keep the INACTIVEs troops

Like let's say some1 have not logs on for 90 days (INACTIVE) got 10M @ fortress or Beacon that league should be able to keep those troops  after kicking that guy...

& return troops to castle only if that person logs on... now like that no1 would have a problem

& stop threatening ppl that u disband league if  activity goes under certain # cause that's not even Legal

If u got an active Marshal !!

Plz Note that in Stormfall we payed to create the league it's not like it was free like in all games

like I told u bfr every Marshal spent 40-60k Sapphires 

# if u agree like this post

Hello! 

> Alina if guys wanna declare ppl inactive than do it after like min 2 month not after 14 days lol

I'll pass your suggestion. 

> & any1 other then MARSHAL & Captain sould NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE ANY1

I gave my answer here

> Like let's say some1 have not logs on for 90 days (INACTIVE) got 10M @ fortress or Beacon that league should be able to keep those troops after kicking that guy...

If a player is not in the League, you can't keep his\her troops. It's a normal gameplay and it won't fair if Leagues will keep troops of inactive players. 

Dec 6, 2017, 16:2312/06/17
Dec 6, 2017, 16:24(edited)
02/14/15

U told me u guys fixd laggg & everything works  

Then why d f c I still see double requests SMH
Dec 6, 2017, 16:2412/06/17
02/14/15
Dec 6, 2017, 16:2812/06/17
Dec 6, 2017, 16:29(edited)
02/14/15

& u say if ppl not in the league it's not fair for the league to keep troops well this is the reason why no1 wanna remove them from the league DUH

& btw i don't def fort or beacons I just know what's going on in game /unlike u guys/

Dec 7, 2017, 17:0412/07/17
03/01/16

We know it, my Lady. But I think it's not fair if you try to hide behind the troops of inactive players. If Leagues want to reach goals and revenge the opponents, they can do it.

By the way, even if someone doesn't want to delete an inactive player, they can keep it he'she in the League. If the main part of players in the League is active it won't reflect on League Activity. 

Dec 7, 2017, 18:1712/07/17
02/14/15

Great what about the double requests when u guys gonna fix that lol

Is it me postin tooo much or u got a selective reading again
Dec 8, 2017, 14:2112/08/17
03/01/16
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Great what about the double requests when u guys gonna fix that lol

Is it me postin tooo much or u got a selective reading again
We'll check it. Thank you :)
Dec 9, 2017, 04:2312/09/17
10/08/15

Hey guys not sure where to put so ideas for the game.

I’ll leave it here.

I’ll start with beacons, most of the beacons are at lvl 1 since all of these wars. And massacres.

We can change the concept of beacons.

Beacons can become raiding for leagues. 

Obviously league memebers who want darkening essence are the ones who are going to participate.

Beacons can be targeted by leagues up to 3 a week. Cool down reset.  First league who hits a beacon gets dibs on reward. 

The reward will be dark essence , a new rrs for legendary gear.  That can be collect as a league and sent to fortress.

The dark essence would be split through the league who participate.

There would be a required league participation of a certain amount of members. To get rewards 

That way coiners don’t get more op than they are.

Rewards would be darkening assence, new rrs for legendary weapons, scrolls for the new gear.

Green,or blue, or even purple gear can drop and have a small window to trade reward with the league memebers who participated.

Dec 9, 2017, 04:5512/09/17
10/08/15

A blacksmith that will learn new scrolls that is located at catacomb and will use new rss from beacon reward.  

Another idea.

Can why not give darken assence to everyone. Have balur hit each castle for a certain amount and get darkening essence that way as well. But a small amount a day.

Balur visit will rob you of rss if your castle is not protected. Wall # will not be factor. Castle is not defended by troops then balur takes % of your rrs.

Darkening essence could be also be be raided by other players.

So if you have not done your beacon raid. It can be filled by raiding others as well.  This incouraging pvp.  

Another idea is have rare npc monsters or dragons w.e you want it to be. That drop one legendary item. Same concept the first league who tags it gets dibs. Have a certain window to kill it as well. Reward legendary items that league may roll on.

The more troops you sent to kill the better your roll.

Also can be traded within the league.

And also get a copy of that monster to help defend your castle for a certain amount of time. Can be from a few days to a week.

Another thing that would be nice is have random npcs, monsters who can try hitting your castle and killing some wall troops down.

If the monster is spotted through eagle nest or just browsing the world map it could be killed off for rss, Diamonds, sapphires,soulstones ect.

And also by killing it off you can capture to defend your castle for a certain amount of time.

There can be a common monster to epic.

The legendary monster can only be abtained through a very rare kill that a league must participate to kill that and the gear.

Another idea is in pvp, not all troops are killed off especially if you are victorious in the raid.

These troops can be prisoner troops. Eat half the amount of food. And can be used defend or attack. 

The whole concept would be master prisoner of army & and monsters.

The amount that turn to prisoner will depend on lvls. Same concept as infermary.

Another thing is climate/location buffs or debuffs.

Fog can be added to a castle to weaken spy’s to view castle rrs.

Rain to slow troop march, this incouraging boosting.

Location high and low elevations perhaps.

Buff/debuff.

Last but not least 

Another can be dead essence within pvp Dead essence is earned by the amount or troops you have killed from your enemy. Used to make a new undead unit offensive/deffesive.

Those are my of my ideas.

Dec 9, 2017, 15:4412/09/17
12/03/14

CrimsonPeak ULS said:

A blacksmith that will learn new scrolls that is located at catacomb and will use new rss from beacon reward.  

Another idea.

Can why not give darken assence to everyone. Have balur hit each castle for a certain amount and get darkening essence that way as well. But a small amount a day.

Balur visit will rob you of rss if your castle is not protected. Wall # will not be factor. Castle is not defended by troops then balur takes % of your rrs.

Darkening essence could be also be be raided by other players.

So if you have not done your beacon raid. It can be filled by raiding others as well.  This incouraging pvp.  

Another idea is have rare npc monsters or dragons w.e you want it to be. That drop one legendary item. Same concept the first league who tags it gets dibs. Have a certain window to kill it as well. Reward legendary items that league may roll on.

The more troops you sent to kill the better your roll.

Also can be traded within the league.

And also get a copy of that monster to help defend your castle for a certain amount of time. Can be from a few days to a week.

Another thing that would be nice is have random npcs, monsters who can try hitting your castle and killing some wall troops down.

If the monster is spotted through eagle nest or just browsing the world map it could be killed off for rss, Diamonds, sapphires,soulstones ect.

And also by killing it off you can capture to defend your castle for a certain amount of time.

There can be a common monster to epic.

The legendary monster can only be abtained through a very rare kill that a league must participate to kill that and the gear.

Another idea is in pvp, not all troops are killed off especially if you are victorious in the raid.

These troops can be prisoner troops. Eat half the amount of food. And can be used defend or attack. 

The whole concept would be master prisoner of army & and monsters.

The amount that turn to prisoner will depend on lvls. Same concept as infermary.

Another thing is climate/location buffs or debuffs.

Fog can be added to a castle to weaken spy’s to view castle rrs.

Rain to slow troop march, this incouraging boosting.

Location high and low elevations perhaps.

Buff/debuff.

Last but not least 

Another can be dead essence within pvp Dead essence is earned by the amount or troops you have killed from your enemy. Used to make a new undead unit offensive/deffesive.

Those are my of my ideas.

Hello some very interesting suggestions. you can post suggestions here and they are more likely to be seen: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/suggestions/

Dec 10, 2017, 23:1412/10/17
Dec 11, 2017, 17:06(edited)
06/15/17

CrimsonPeak ULS said:

Another idea.

If balur attacks abandoned castle, will left that castles without resources for other players...

Dec 11, 2017, 16:1012/11/17
03/01/16
Chascon said:

If balur attacks abandoned castle, will left that castles without resources for other players...
Hi there! What do you mean, my Lord? Balur can't attack the Castles. 
Dec 11, 2017, 16:1112/11/17
03/01/16
Hi there, guys! As for the Beacons, we have some plans how to improve this feature to make it more interesting for old and new players.   
Dec 11, 2017, 17:0712/11/17
06/15/17
Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

Sorry. I edited my post :)
Dec 12, 2017, 11:0212/12/17
03/01/16
Chascon said:

Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

Sorry. I edited my post :)
^^