Champion event rewards

2 Replies
SilverOlaso
6 September, 2017, 8:57 PM UTC
The champ stones & xp booster is nice. But the lowest lvl summon scrolls are kind of a cheap/nonreward. As you can get them easily just lvling up your champions. Just one players opinion. Thank you.
UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
11 September, 2017, 7:12 AM UTC
SilverOlaso said:

The champ stones & xp booster is nice. But the lowest lvl summon scrolls are kind of a cheap/nonreward. As you can get them easily just lvling up your champions. Just one players opinion. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, my Lord 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
trent190567
13 September, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC

SilverOlaso said:

Its just an option for players to additionally buy a cheap champion to sacrifice in order to level up your more powerful champions is a way you could think of it.

I don't personally know anyone who purchases these low level ones but just like 1min/5min boosters etc i don't know anyone who buys those either xD.

Just remember all Champion scrolls (even holy summoning bond) are obtainable just by defeating the undead. Now i'm not the most experienced with champions but from what i have tested, you get a better chance of getting any type of summoning bond as a reward when you only 1 shot the undead all the time.
"When the fire dies you think its over but its just begun"
UTC -7:00
1754364 users registered; 45643 topics; 279311 posts; our newest member:mclucena