All Categories

Champion event rewards

Champion event rewards

Search
Sep 6, 2017, 20:5709/06/17

Champion event rewards

The champ stones & xp booster is nice. But the lowest lvl summon scrolls are kind of a cheap/nonreward. As you can get them easily just lvling up your champions. Just one players opinion. Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 11, 2017, 07:1209/11/17
02/29/16
SilverOlaso said:

The champ stones & xp booster is nice. But the lowest lvl summon scrolls are kind of a cheap/nonreward. As you can get them easily just lvling up your champions. Just one players opinion. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, my Lord 
Sep 13, 2017, 12:3509/13/17
05/23/17

SilverOlaso said:

Its just an option for players to additionally buy a cheap champion to sacrifice in order to level up your more powerful champions is a way you could think of it.

I don't personally know anyone who purchases these low level ones but just like 1min/5min boosters etc i don't know anyone who buys those either xD.

Just remember all Champion scrolls (even holy summoning bond) are obtainable just by defeating the undead. Now i'm not the most experienced with champions but from what i have tested, you get a better chance of getting any type of summoning bond as a reward when you only 1 shot the undead all the time.
Nov 30, 2017, 00:0011/30/17
07/22/16
trent190567 said:

SilverOlaso said:

Its just an option for players to additionally buy a cheap champion to sacrifice in order to level up your more powerful champions is a way you could think of it.

I don't personally know anyone who purchases these low level ones but just like 1min/5min boosters etc i don't know anyone who buys those either xD.

Just remember all Champion scrolls (even holy summoning bond) are obtainable just by defeating the undead. Now i'm not the most experienced with champions but from what i have tested, you get a better chance of getting any type of summoning bond as a reward when you only 1 shot the undead all the time.
I've done hundreds of undead missions and I've only seen one epic summoning bond. Holy summoning bonds are not being rewarded to anyone but the highest paying players. I've also bought holy summoning bonds and still do not have an orange champion. Please do not lie to the players of this game anymore. Many are leaving due to the lies and fraud. Thank you.
Nov 30, 2017, 15:1811/30/17
03/01/16

christofdavis said:

trent190567 said:

SilverOlaso said:

I've done hundreds of undead missions and I've only seen one epic summoning bond. Holy summoning bonds are not being rewarded to anyone but the highest paying players. I've also bought holy summoning bonds and still do not have an orange champion. Please do not lie to the players of this game anymore. Many are leaving due to the lies and fraud. Thank you.

Hello, my Lord! You get Holly Summoning bond randomly. It doesn't depend on your in-game processes. I hope you'll be lucky enough to get it in the near future! 

Wish you glorious victories! 

Dec 1, 2017, 06:4712/01/17
07/22/16
Alina Bright said:

christofdavis said:

trent190567 said:

SilverOlaso said:

Hello, my Lord! You get Holly Summoning bond randomly. It doesn't depend on your in-game processes. I hope you'll be lucky enough to get it in the near future! 

No you don't get holy summoning bonds randomly. They cost a hundred dollars a pop. The only thing random about them is if you'll even get an orange champ for your money. All other champs are a complete waste of server space. Please undo everything you have done to this game for the last year. We used to actually enjoy playing it at one point.
Dec 1, 2017, 13:4312/01/17
03/01/16
christofdavis said:

Alina Bright said:

christofdavis said:

trent190567 said:

SilverOlaso said:

No you don't get holy summoning bonds randomly. They cost a hundred dollars a pop. The only thing random about them is if you'll even get an orange champ for your money. All other champs are a complete waste of server space. Please undo everything you have done to this game for the last year. We used to actually enjoy playing it at one point.
Hello! I have another information, my Lord, and I gave this information above :) 
Dec 3, 2017, 16:3712/03/17
08/19/15

Desde que salieron los Campeones, no he obtenido ni dentro ni fuera de los torneos algun campeón Clase III, ni hablar de Clase IV o V. Creo que deberian dar oportunidad a todos por mas que no  invirtamos dinero.

Dec 4, 2017, 13:3812/04/17
03/01/16

BENEDICTO《LAN》 said:

Desde que salieron los Campeones, no he obtenido ni dentro ni fuera de los torneos algun campeón Clase III, ni hablar de Clase IV o V. Creo que deberian dar oportunidad a todos por mas que no  invirtamos dinero.

Hello, my Lord! You get Summoning Bonds randomly. This is how this feature works. Unfortunately, no one can tell for sure what Champion you'll get next time. 

Jan 19, 2018, 03:4601/19/18
01/04/14
trent190567 said:

SilverOlaso said:

I haven't had a anything better than a basic summoning bond in over a week from defeating undead. All of those scrolls have also only given Grade 1 champs. I decided to use some emeralds that I have earned through ranking up and bought 11 basic summoning scrolls. Yes, you guessed it! Every single one of them provided a worthless Grade 1 champ. I can only imagine my joy if I'd bothered to save up 200 emeralds to get myself something a little more powerful. I'm sure my delight at 'winning' a Grade 2 champ would have known no bounds.
Jan 19, 2018, 06:2401/19/18
Feb 27, 2018, 12:44(edited)
01/11/16

matsmith3 said:

trent190567 said:

SilverOlaso said:

I haven't had a anything better than a basic summoning bond in over a week from defeating undead. All of those scrolls have also only given Grade 1 champs. I decided to use some emeralds that I have earned through ranking up and bought 11 basic summoning scrolls. Yes, you guessed it! Every single one of them provided a worthless Grade 1 champ. I can only imagine my joy if I'd bothered to save up 200 emeralds to get myself something a little more powerful. I'm sure my delight at 'winning' a Grade 2 champ would have known no bounds.

I too get Basic summon bonds like you and many others while fighting undead..

But I have gotten upto Grade 3 champs out of them randomly as well, If you continue playing, I am sure you will get better grades champs too.

You may want to save those Champion Stones to unlock more slots.

Please go through this for some Tips