All Categories

Champions altar

Champions altar

Search
Comments
Aug 29, 2018, 05:5708/29/18
01/11/16
Chascon said:

i tried with two champions in the same beacon, and in the report fights the stronger.
Correct
Aug 29, 2018, 14:4308/29/18
07/31/15
Chascon said:

i tried with two champions in the same beacon, and in the report fights the stronger.
Though what you say is correct, that does not come as a prove the developer correctly replots all the champs in the report, nor how the calculation is done in the background. chances are there you are right but its no full prove eather.
Aug 29, 2018, 14:4708/29/18
Aug 29, 2018, 15:01(edited)
07/31/15

Gandalf said:

Mancunian said:

A step up now

Suppose I uploaded 3 beacon def champs 

-1- 2% element water

-2- 4% element earth

-3- 6% element fire

I'm being attacked by a beacon off champ , element fire, 6%

What is the outcome ?

A) I get 12% + the 25% of 2% water element bonus, the attacker only 6%

B) I get  the strongest 6% + the bonus of 25% on the water element of 2%, the attacker only 6%

C) I only get 2% + bonus of 25% on 2% water element, the attacker only 6%

D) I get no bonus as my strongest champ with element fire equals the one of my opponent

Things can even get more complicated when having 2 champs with same element .... what will happen then ?

You always ask too many technical questions

It will depend on other players champions too, the element which has maximum champs will be the criteria to give the bonus or not to all defending players.

Mancunian is not referring to many players, with many different elements,  just one player with 3 defending champs. Please answer with A,B,C or D or provide the alternative correct answer, otherwise there is too much room for interpretation. I did not understand your initial answer.

Aug 29, 2018, 14:5608/29/18
12/25/16
Gandalf said:

It will depend on other players champions too, the element which has maximum champs will be the criteria to give the bonus or not to all defending players.

Are you saying that when 10 players have champs, that the player with the strongest champ applies to other players too ?  as that is how I read it.
Aug 30, 2018, 06:1008/30/18
Aug 30, 2018, 06:31(edited)
01/11/16

Mancunian said:

Gandalf said:

Are you saying that when 10 players have champs, that the player with the strongest champ applies to other players too ?  as that is how I read it.

I didn't imply that.

To receive an additional 25% bonus, beacon should have 1 more water element champion, then in this case answer would have been C)

Aug 31, 2018, 15:0708/31/18
Sep 4, 2018, 15:11(edited)
12/25/16

How sad is that, If one doesn't upload the in the example "weaker" water element Champ, its actually better to not upload it as a 2nd or 3rd champ. In practice only upload other element champs if they are within the 25% range , of your highest Champ.

Good to know though is that the decision to grant the 25% bonus, does not come from your individual champs but is granted to the highest winning element champ of all players defending the beacon and is only applied on your champ with that same winning element.

This is why asking in depth, actually makes me consider my options differently.A class I Champ with one element has no affair standing next to much stronger class III champ with another element. Despite the possible bonus, you are better of getting it matched against your stronger  Class III champ then the weaker Class I champ with the 25% bonus.

Sep 5, 2018, 13:3909/05/18
10/15/15
Mancunian said:

How sad is that, If one doesn't upload the in the example "weaker" water element Champ, its actually better to not upload it as a 2nd or 3rd champ. In practice only upload other element champs if they are within the 25% range , of your highest Champ.

Good to know though is that the decision to grant the 25% bonus, does not come from your individual champs but is granted to the highest winning element champ of all players defending the beacon and is only applied on your champ with that same winning element.

This is why asking in depth, actually makes me consider my options differently.A class I Champ with one element has no affair standing next to much stronger class III champ with another element. Despite the possible bonus, you are better of getting it matched against your stronger  Class III champ then the weaker Class I champ with the 25% bonus.

There are a lot of different ways I have came to see on calculating champions. I used to keep one of each element per type and enlighten them with the same element and use the one I got the most power out of.
Sep 11, 2018, 13:3309/11/18
Sep 11, 2018, 13:34(edited)
12/25/16

A step up now Suppose

I uploaded 3 beacon def champs

-1- 2% element water

-2- 4% element earth

-3- 6% element fire

I'm being attacked by a beacon off champ , element fire  6%

What is the outcome ?

A) I get 12% + the 25% of 2% water element bonus, the attacker only 6%

B) I get the strongest 6% + the bonus of 25% on the water element of 2% , the attacker only 6%

C) I only get 2% + bonus of 25% on 2% water element, the attacker only 6%

D) I get no bonus as my strongest champ with element fire equals the one of my opponent

-> Well some seem to suggest that the bonus is granted if one of your up to 3 champs has the winning element. On this champ the 25% bonus is added, so the trade off of the bonus is done at the individual level and not the group (read all teammembers in the beacon/fortress) level

-> The initial calculation is always done with your strongest champ

-> The strongest player faces the proportional highest losses At some stage with the first or subsequent attacks his Champ might get stunned. Then subsequent champs will be weighed. How to detect your own is stunned alone ? No idea really never paid attention to this in a report. But reloads afterwards with a new champ would make sense, eventhough without an attack, all is covered by the one already in place.

Sep 14, 2018, 02:1809/14/18
06/15/17
6% v/s 6% and no + 25% bonus