Battlegrounds Not paying

8 Replies
Aimkiupi
27 June, 2017, 11:44 AM UTC
Hi, is there a way you can check what's wrong with my bg please? I feel deceived, after loosing over than 15M of troops by killing bg over and over without a payout, reviving with sapphires allowed me to kill topmost and get a payout, after paying back those units I have finally managed to finish a half slighted I was keeping to recover a part of my troops and I lost all army that I had trained and gained with topmost bg. I don't understand how this is possible and I feel really frustrated with the time money and all losses since this problems started. 
UTC +1:00
ALKIM KADAiF
28 June, 2017, 5:42 AM UTC
Same problem is here. Can you make a *.zip file which contains your screenshots of your battle reports since your last payout?
UTC +3:00
1shot1kill
28 June, 2017, 12:41 PM UTC
I lost 2.2 mill on about 30
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 10:13 AM UTC

Lords and Ladies, there can be several reasons why you feel like you get a small reward. First of all, remember that the reward size may differ even for the same Battleground level. Also, try to minimize your losses by analyzing the Balur's Units on a Battleground before raiding it. Check the Unit Defensive stats. Choose the type of Units that will be the most successfull against Balur's forces. Remember that Cavalry Units may be the strongest ones, but they're not always the best type of Units to send at a Battleground.

UTC +2:00
ALKIM KADAiF
3 July, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, there can be several reasons why you feel like you get a small reward. First of all, remember that the reward size may differ even for the same Battleground level. Also, try to minimize your losses by analyzing the Balur's Units on a Battleground before raiding it. Check the Unit Defensive stats. Choose the type of Units that will be the most successfull against Balur's forces. Remember that Cavalry Units may be the strongest ones, but they're not always the best type of Units to send at a Battleground.

Dude the problem is not the reward size. Haven't you listen? IT DOESN'T PAY!

I added all my catacomb to my last payout for a LVL 96 BG which is 1.5 time more rss than last payout, and I got nothing. I have enough experience that  if I hit a LVL 40 BG, it will pay some rss right now. But since I get my last payout from a lvl 62, why should I hit a low BG instead of a big one?

How can I reach my top BG lvl If the game force me to linger around low BG levels?

UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 July, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC

My Lord, I understand that you're frustrated, however, please keep in mind that the actual Unit value when you raid Battlegrounds may differ from your expectations and the info provided by other players in different spreadsheets. 

christofdavis
24 July, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC

Why is a level 121 bg paying me only 580 wyvern? 

Before you say something stupid, no it's not my highest level and yes I invested more than enough to receive my full payout. 

I have not received what I've invested into bgs in over 3 months. If I don't receive a reply on how to fix this from plarium, I will quit this game and post everywhere I can about how plarium has set this game up to rob you of troops in an effort to make people spend more money.                                      

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 July, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

christofdavis said:

Why is a level 121 bg paying me only 580 wyvern? 

Before you say something stupid, no it's not my highest level and yes I invested more than enough to receive my full payout. 

I have not received what I've invested into bgs in over 3 months. If I don't receive a reply on how to fix this from plarium, I will quit this game and post everywhere I can about how plarium has set this game up to rob you of troops in an effort to make people spend more money.                                      

Hello, my Lord! I'm sorry that you faced such issue. By completing BGs you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the BG. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy. BG it's a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On other hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the BGs. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the BG works and how to catch a prize. 

christofdavis
24 July, 2017, 4:47 PM UTC

I know exactly how the strategy works. I'm up to level 122. The problem is that the bgs have refused to pay what I've invested. The last bg I killed was 121. It was my 2nd highest level. My bank was full and it should have paid around 130mil worth of rss. What I actually received was around 20mil. There's zero explanation for this. The only solution is to reward me the troops I've lost or I'm done playing completely. It's sad that plarium won't help or acknowledge long time paying players but I for damn sure won't be spending any more money after going 3 months doing bgs on partial payouts. 

UTC +5:00
1658891 users registered; 33393 topics; 251733 posts; our newest member:pakhuis2014