Battlegrounds Not paying

23 Replies
Aimkiupi
27 June, 2017, 11:44 AM UTC
Hi, is there a way you can check what's wrong with my bg please? I feel deceived, after loosing over than 15M of troops by killing bg over and over without a payout, reviving with sapphires allowed me to kill topmost and get a payout, after paying back those units I have finally managed to finish a half slighted I was keeping to recover a part of my troops and I lost all army that I had trained and gained with topmost bg. I don't understand how this is possible and I feel really frustrated with the time money and all losses since this problems started. 
UTC +1:00
ALKIM KADAiF
28 June, 2017, 5:42 AM UTC
Same problem is here. Can you make a *.zip file which contains your screenshots of your battle reports since your last payout?
UTC +3:00
1shot1kill
28 June, 2017, 12:41 PM UTC
I lost 2.2 mill on about 30
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 10:13 AM UTC

Lords and Ladies, there can be several reasons why you feel like you get a small reward. First of all, remember that the reward size may differ even for the same Battleground level. Also, try to minimize your losses by analyzing the Balur's Units on a Battleground before raiding it. Check the Unit Defensive stats. Choose the type of Units that will be the most successfull against Balur's forces. Remember that Cavalry Units may be the strongest ones, but they're not always the best type of Units to send at a Battleground.

UTC +2:00
ALKIM KADAiF
3 July, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Lords and Ladies, there can be several reasons why you feel like you get a small reward. First of all, remember that the reward size may differ even for the same Battleground level. Also, try to minimize your losses by analyzing the Balur's Units on a Battleground before raiding it. Check the Unit Defensive stats. Choose the type of Units that will be the most successfull against Balur's forces. Remember that Cavalry Units may be the strongest ones, but they're not always the best type of Units to send at a Battleground.

Dude the problem is not the reward size. Haven't you listen? IT DOESN'T PAY!

I added all my catacomb to my last payout for a LVL 96 BG which is 1.5 time more rss than last payout, and I got nothing. I have enough experience that  if I hit a LVL 40 BG, it will pay some rss right now. But since I get my last payout from a lvl 62, why should I hit a low BG instead of a big one?

How can I reach my top BG lvl If the game force me to linger around low BG levels?


UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 July, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC

My Lord, I understand that you're frustrated, however, please keep in mind that the actual Unit value when you raid Battlegrounds may differ from your expectations and the info provided by other players in different spreadsheets. 

UTC +2:00
christofdavis
24 July, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC

Why is a level 121 bg paying me only 580 wyvern? 


Before you say something stupid, no it's not my highest level and yes I invested more than enough to receive my full payout. 


I have not received what I've invested into bgs in over 3 months. If I don't receive a reply on how to fix this from plarium, I will quit this game and post everywhere I can about how plarium has set this game up to rob you of troops in an effort to make people spend more money.                                      









UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 July, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

christofdavis said:


Why is a level 121 bg paying me only 580 wyvern? 


Before you say something stupid, no it's not my highest level and yes I invested more than enough to receive my full payout. 


I have not received what I've invested into bgs in over 3 months. If I don't receive a reply on how to fix this from plarium, I will quit this game and post everywhere I can about how plarium has set this game up to rob you of troops in an effort to make people spend more money.                                      









Hello, my Lord! I'm sorry that you faced such issue. By completing BGs you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the BG. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy. BG it's a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On other hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the BGs. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the BG works and how to catch a prize. 

UTC +2:00
christofdavis
24 July, 2017, 4:47 PM UTC

I know exactly how the strategy works. I'm up to level 122. The problem is that the bgs have refused to pay what I've invested. The last bg I killed was 121. It was my 2nd highest level. My bank was full and it should have paid around 130mil worth of rss. What I actually received was around 20mil. There's zero explanation for this. The only solution is to reward me the troops I've lost or I'm done playing completely. It's sad that plarium won't help or acknowledge long time paying players but I for damn sure won't be spending any more money after going 3 months doing bgs on partial payouts. 







UTC +5:00
Silver Shark
30 September, 2017, 7:15 AM UTC

same problem here. when i ask solution, they are teaching me how to attack BGs, how to reduce troop loss, etc. 

solution:

if you want those troops back. you must spend several hundred dollars to review troops, then do BGs again to get big payout

UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 October, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC

Silver Shark said:


same problem here. when i ask solution, they are teaching me how to attack BGs, how to reduce troop loss, etc. 

solution:

if you want those troops back. you must spend several hundred dollars to review troops, then do BGs again to get big payout

Hello, my Lord!

Did you try to change your strategy?
UTC +2:00
pluto325
3 October, 2017, 8:42 AM UTC

i do BGs from lower lvl to higher lvl.

i first send 1 pike or archer to know what kind of troop is lowest in numbers.

if that BG has lowest number if occult balur troops(Ogre), then i will send occult offence only (necros or warlocks).

i clear every BGs in 2 attacks ( 1. sending 1 pike for scouting ,   2. big attack)


this is the strategy i am following from the beginning.

still i need to change my strategy?

UTC +0:00
Silver Shark
3 October, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

i attack BGs one by one from lower lvl to higher lvl.

while attacking, i send 1 pike to see which type of troop is less in numbers. then i clear it in one shot.

example :  if the bg has less number of ogre, then i send occult troops (necros or warlocks)

i used this strategy from the beginning. i had no problem until last 3-4 months.


do you want me to change this strategy?


 i still getting rewards, but the problem is i lost more troops than i received. i invested 50 million worth offence & 50 million worth defense in BGs, now i got only 30 million worth offence as reward. where is the remaining resource. still stuck in BG bank?

before i got the entire payout within a weak. this time nearly 4 months passed, but there is no full pay out.

UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 October, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

pluto325 said:


i do BGs from lower lvl to higher lvl.

i first send 1 pike or archer to know what kind of troop is lowest in numbers.

if that BG has lowest number if occult balur troops(Ogre), then i will send occult offence only (necros or warlocks).

i clear every BGs in 2 attacks ( 1. sending 1 pike for scouting ,   2. big attack)


this is the strategy i am following from the beginning.

still i need to change my strategy?

Hello, my Lord! I can recommend you to try to attack the same levels of the BG. For example, choose one diapason of the levels. If you attack different levels (100-50-60-100 and so on) its not so profitable strategy. Also, I recommend you to send 'weak' troops to exchange them on stronger troops (in reward).

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 October, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Silver Shark said:


i attack BGs one by one from lower lvl to higher lvl.

while attacking, i send 1 pike to see which type of troop is less in numbers. then i clear it in one shot.

example :  if the bg has less number of ogre, then i send occult troops (necros or warlocks)

i used this strategy from the beginning. i had no problem until last 3-4 months.


do you want me to change this strategy?


 i still getting rewards, but the problem is i lost more troops than i received. i invested 50 million worth offence & 50 million worth defense in BGs, now i got only 30 million worth offence as reward. where is the remaining resource. still stuck in BG bank?

before i got the entire payout within a weak. this time nearly 4 months passed, but there is no full pay out.

Hello, my Lord! I'm sure you have experience how to attack the BG, but let me recommend you to send 'weak' troops. Also, please read my comment above about levels of the BGs. 

UTC +2:00
Silver Shark
4 October, 2017, 2:45 AM UTC

Thank you for your reply.


i get regular payout Like 5000 dragons or 7000 necros in every 2-5 days. but there was a big payout (like 12000 daemon, 25000 golum 7000 warlock  -  MY PREVIOUS BIG PAYOUT)


Do you have any information about these Big payouts. 

UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 October, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC

Silver Shark said:


Thank you for your reply.


i get regular payout Like 5000 dragons or 7000 necros in every 2-5 days. but there was a big payout (like 12000 daemon, 25000 golum 7000 warlock  -  MY PREVIOUS BIG PAYOUT)


Do you have any information about these Big payouts. 

Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, I don't have such information, because I don't have your log-files. I can suggest you to contact players who get rewards constantly. You could find them in the Ranking. I'm sure they have tips for you and they can share with you strategy.

UTC +2:00
Lav
7 October, 2017, 6:35 PM UTC

Alina Bright said:


christofdavis said:


Why is a level 121 bg paying me only 580 wyvern? 


Before you say something stupid, no it's not my highest level and yes I invested more than enough to receive my full payout. 


I have not received what I've invested into bgs in over 3 months. If I don't receive a reply on how to fix this from plarium, I will quit this game and post everywhere I can about how plarium has set this game up to rob you of troops in an effort to make people spend more money.                                      









Hello, my Lord! I'm sorry that you faced such issue. By completing BGs you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the BG. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy. BG it's a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On other hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the BGs. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the BG works and how to catch a prize. 

---------

Can i have a link to that official forum you r talking about pls.

Thanks


UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 October, 2017, 10:30 AM UTC
Lav said:

Alina Bright said:


christofdavis said:


Why is a level 121 bg paying me only 580 wyvern? 


Before you say something stupid, no it's not my highest level and yes I invested more than enough to receive my full payout. 


I have not received what I've invested into bgs in over 3 months. If I don't receive a reply on how to fix this from plarium, I will quit this game and post everywhere I can about how plarium has set this game up to rob you of troops in an effort to make people spend more money.                                      









Hello, my Lord! I'm sorry that you faced such issue. By completing BGs you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the BG. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy. BG it's a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On other hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the BGs. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the BG works and how to catch a prize. 

---------

Can i have a link to that official forum you r talking about pls.

Thanks


Hello, my Lord! I meant this forum. You could ask players for help here. Also, you could try to check another official group here
UTC +2:00
Montechristo®
15 October, 2017, 4:07 PM UTC

Hi I lost over 50 mil in ress the last 2 weeks and I think bg mechanic is doing it so we coin.i will coin when I want to not when Stormfall want it . I have 31 Screenshots from last payment lvl95   I invest for lvl 96 plus 1.5 mil ress more and didn't pay and I add for lvl 97 plus 2 mil ress so I get paid and nothing again.i force to kill 91 and I lost 20 mill in ress. 

And Alina you don't know what the shit you talking about we are experience player's in bgs so find another excuse please. So tell me how I add those SS here so you can see  that Stormfall is wrong .

My passion is about to expire and I will send this SS viral and I will make sure to cost lot of money to stormfall . Enough is enough with this bullshits.

Have a good day 

UTC +3:00
1723586 users registered; 42996 topics; 270754 posts; our newest member:Castle №1253272