All Categories

Ask general questions from the Moderator

Ask general questions from the Moderator

Search
Comments
Sep 23, 2017, 22:5209/23/17
Sep 24, 2017, 21:58(edited)

Hello to Plarium Staff, tis is about the responsibilities of a Marshall I have ben chosen M for MOE, Masters of Evil. I don't know options and responsibilities.

Are there any instructions or a guide?

Balur-bane 1 user 61320234080

Also, I have looked at Settings, which opened up for me. I was not aware of these options when you are Marshall.

Thank you

Sep 25, 2017, 12:0009/25/17
03/01/16

Balur-bane1 said:

Hello to Plarium Staff, tis is about the responsibilities of a Marshall I have ben chosen M for MOE, Masters of Evil. I don't know options and responsibilities.

Also, I have looked at Settings, which opened up for me. I was not aware of these options when you are Marshall.

Thank you

Hello, my Lord! Each League can choose their own rules, but the most important is to create active League, so I can summarize these rules: 

- active players

- team work

- management (Marshal needs to check if all players have their roles)

- exact goals for League (why your League does play, what you need to do, what you want to do)

- strategy for League (how you will do it)

Also, I recommend you to ask our players for help in this topic. I'm sure Marshals could give you tips. 

Sep 29, 2017, 23:4109/29/17
05/23/17

Balur-bane1 said:

Thank you

Hello Balur-ban1, Congrats on becoming your leagues marshal! I'd like to first start with becoming marshal needs you need to pick what type of league you want to create and if you already have a good player base and leadership it makes this process easier as you ask them all too!

Really there are 3 main types of leagues generally and they branch off these 3.

Beacon Leagues - Almost all the time will be involved in some type of alliance or coalition and constantly training defense so you can eventually hold beacons in storm fall and rise to the rankings.

Merc Leagues - Sometimes merc leagues are in alliances but not all the time, these are the leagues that aren't interested in beacons much or don't want them at all and would rather be a full offense type league to kill others and look out for your allies and your league.

Rouge Leagues - These leagues are rarely ever in alliance and don't have many allies more just a couple friends here and there, these leagues are full offense and no diplomacy just hit whoever and whenever and cause chaos everywhere! These leagues have no care for beacons what so ever and love to smash things.

After determining what type of league you would like to construct is when you finally can set goals, ranks, and that's when you just start doing daily tasks etc. And don't think that because you choose to be one type of league that you cant change your goals. Ive been a marshal for 2 years and have cycled through all 3 of those categories i listed a couple times. :) just depends on your friends, what wars are happening, what you think is fun and just create a loyal league to have fun with!

Oct 2, 2017, 14:1610/02/17
03/01/16