All Categories

Battle grounds unfairly treating powerful accounts

Search
Nov 8, 2018, 20:0411/08/18
01/22/17

Since the start battle grounds were fun really weak troops get killed easy rewards were good, but as I’ve progressed and my troops have become stronger the rewards went down to nothing for weeks months even years! What I’m saying is that there is no encentive to becoming powerful it needs a change
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 9, 2018, 06:4411/09/18
Nov 9, 2018, 06:45(edited)
01/11/16

pongiremopita Pongi said:

Since the start battle grounds were fun really weak troops get killed easy rewards were good, but as I’ve progressed and my troops have become stronger the rewards went down to nothing for weeks months even years! What I’m saying is that there is no encentive to becoming powerful it needs a change

As you progress to high levels the investment goes also high. If you are not getting payouts then that means you haven't invested sufficient. Use occults and beasts only. What's your highest level? 
Nov 9, 2018, 21:0311/09/18
01/22/17
Don’t look at what I’m doing as a flaw mate the game is in the wrong the player is always right
Nov 10, 2018, 18:1711/10/18
01/11/16
pongiremopita Pongi said:

Don’t look at what I’m doing as a flaw mate the game is in the wrong the player is always right
I also play game and haven't noticed any anomaly in bg. 
Nov 18, 2018, 09:2011/18/18
10/23/15
lol.. spll the beans.. bgs are a succubus, take your troops and give 75% back. gg plarium
Jan 13, 2019, 16:5201/13/19
05/26/16
Actually the non mission BGs pay back 90-100% of maximum RS value of the particular level you kill. If you meet certain criteria: have your mission slighted, have invested over 50% of previous payout back to BGs, and are killing a level appropriately proportional to the RS value you have invested. There is no reason to climb to 185 BG unless you coin: you will need to engage in revival of dragons and occult and beast production to BG investment in order to maintain a high level payout. Or you can drop levels after each payout cycle for a period of time. The trick really is to find the BG level that your castle can handle. Your mission is moot. Even if your mission is 185, you can play for payouts at level 100 if that is what your castle is capable of: sapphires earned to buy back dragons during revival and production of beast/occult ability are taken into consideration here. World top 200 BG ranking and top ten trophy winner. I won my trophy with a 19.99 pack worth of sapphires at the start of the BG week. It's not difficult if you play to the math! It's a game of code: 1s and 0s, you just have to do the math to play them well. There are plenty of RS value: BG level tables running around on LINE app.
Jan 14, 2019, 02:5301/14/19
06/15/17
LEROY R☆A said:

Actually the non mission BGs pay back 90-100% of maximum RS value of the particular level you kill. If you meet certain criteria: have your mission slighted, have invested over 50% of previous payout back to BGs, and are killing a level appropriately proportional to the RS value you have invested. There is no reason to climb to 185 BG unless you coin: you will need to engage in revival of dragons and occult and beast production to BG investment in order to maintain a high level payout. Or you can drop levels after each payout cycle for a period of time. The trick really is to find the BG level that your castle can handle. Your mission is moot. Even if your mission is 185, you can play for payouts at level 100 if that is what your castle is capable of: sapphires earned to buy back dragons during revival and production of beast/occult ability are taken into consideration here. World top 200 BG ranking and top ten trophy winner. I won my trophy with a 19.99 pack worth of sapphires at the start of the BG week. It's not difficult if you play to the math! It's a game of code: 1s and 0s, you just have to do the math to play them well. There are plenty of RS value: BG level tables running around on LINE app.
Is it better make the math with rss?