All Categories

New Champion scrolls

New Champion scrolls

Search
Nov 6, 2018, 16:1311/06/18
04/11/18

New Champion scrolls

Is it just me or did they cut down on the chances for winning scrolls from fighting champs? 

I used to break pretty even between fighting them and tournaments. Now I'm fearing I'll run out of champs that aren't maxed and I won't have scrolls for new ones. I have 28 empty spots and no scrolls. All those spots used to be full with a few scrolls ready to replace upgrades.

I'm having to max champs I'm going to sacrifice and I'm still negative on new ones. Something is out of balance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2018, 19:4311/06/18
01/11/16
I haven't heard of any changes, it's all random. You can earn scroll from tower tournament also so no need to worry. 
Nov 7, 2018, 11:5811/07/18
02/29/16

Hello!

We didn't change anything in the chance of winning Scrolls in fights with Undeads.

You still can win them randomly. 

The only thing that can affect it is the number of unopened Scrolls you have right now. For example, if you have more than 100 Basic Scrolls, you won't be able to win them from fights with Undeads till you open at least a couple of them.
Nov 7, 2018, 13:5111/07/18
10/15/15
crumb0318 said:

Is it just me or did they cut down on the chances for winning scrolls from fighting champs? 

I used to break pretty even between fighting them and tournaments. Now I'm fearing I'll run out of champs that aren't maxed and I won't have scrolls for new ones. I have 28 empty spots and no scrolls. All those spots used to be full with a few scrolls ready to replace upgrades.

I'm having to max champs I'm going to sacrifice and I'm still negative on new ones. Something is out of balance.

They still come to me just as randomly as they did previously. Its all just a give or take chance how they come. Another way that helps to earn new scrolls is in the tower. As long as you get your league to participate, you will earn scrolls for completing levels. We do the tower together so everyone can benefit with some extra troops, gifts and scrolls :) 
Dec 26, 2018, 09:2712/26/18
10/02/16

Der Kauf von Champion Schriftrollen sollte überarbeitet werden. Beim Kauf von Epischen Bündnissen bekommt man fast nur Klasse 2 Rollen. Bei dem Preis sollte es schon attraktiver sein. 

Desweiteren ist es so gut wie unmöglich an alle Champs der Klassen 4&5 zu kommen. Eine interne Tauschbörse wäre hilfreich. Tausche 2 klasse 3 gegen 1 klasse 4 Champ. 2 klasse 4 gegen 1 klasse 5 zum Beispiel. 

Das könnte man auf die eigenen Champions beschränken, oder Liga intern einrichten. 

Dec 29, 2018, 12:5812/29/18
10/15/15

erdna78 said:

Der Kauf von Champion Schriftrollen sollte überarbeitet werden. Beim Kauf von Epischen Bündnissen bekommt man fast nur Klasse 2 Rollen. Bei dem Preis sollte es schon attraktiver sein. 

Desweiteren ist es so gut wie unmöglich an alle Champs der Klassen 4&5 zu kommen. Eine interne Tauschbörse wäre hilfreich. Tausche 2 klasse 3 gegen 1 klasse 4 Champ. 2 klasse 4 gegen 1 klasse 5 zum Beispiel. 

Das könnte man auf die eigenen Champions beschränken, oder Liga intern einrichten. 

The purchase of Champion Scrolls should be reworked. When buying epic pacts you get almost only class 2 roles. The price should be more attractive. Furthermore, it is almost impossible to come to all champs of the classes 4 & 5. An internal exchange would be helpful. Swap 2 class 3 for 1 class 4 Champ. 2 class 4 against 1 class 5 for example. That could be limited to one's own champions, or set up league internally.

the only issue I would see with trading them would be that one account could get all the strongest champions and with a maxed castle that account would have a highly unfair advantage vs everyone else. Most already complain about spenders getting handed the game easier so this would make odds very heavy in their favor. I have watched how many I have opened and it seems very randomized to me on how they are given out. It would be nice when buying them to get the ones we want easier but in some cases it seems not likely.