This topic is closed

The best story will win 10,000 Sapphires.

8 Replies
Administrator
5 January, 2018, 5:12 PM UTC

We want to hear stories from our players. Why did you start playing Stormfall: Rise of Balur? ⚔

The author of the best story will receive 10,000 Sapphires. However, anyone with a great post has the chance to be interviewed for Plarium.com.

Let us know if you have something to share. 

UTC +8:00
User
5 January, 2018, 7:20 PM UTC

Oh :) how long has it already seemed like :)

I started playing Stormflow 873 days ago, it was at work, I remember how yesterday :) until the end of the working shift, I had 35 minutes left, the work was done and there really was nothing to do. Decided to kill imperceptibly 45 minutes :)

I went to the Playground Market, (then I had Galaxy 6s), I started the games, I watched which game to launch, (then I did not play anything on the bodies, only played on the computer in one game and that's all) and found some kind of race, like norms, launched, played mines 5, did not like it, something is not right. Further leafed through the game, and saw this avatar, Stormfoll, knight with a sword (and I love Pts like movies about knights, Swords fights, historical legendary battles, etc.) and could not miss such a picture and was sure the toy is super. I launched, downloaded, I play, all Pts easy, convenient, the lock developed in a few minutes. But knowing myself, I was sure the toy was for me once, the next day I will not remember about it;) I started all the initial sapphires to spend on the treatment of troops, acceleration, etc. attacked all neighbors :) in general, had fun :) Well, everything, played like the rules.) it's time to go home, turned off the toy and went. At home at the computer was not up to the game, on the second day came the notification in the game, went again, it became interesting;) again played, it was already difficult to come off;) played almost all day :) then came home and at home did not sit behind the computer in the bodies in Stormfoll: ₽ then learned that you can not just choose Any alliance offered automatically, in the regional chat they called in the rules Al, communication, and so on it got hooked :) and here :) since then I played without a pass of 873 days;) and the game started, which he expected to forget in 10 minutes;) But no, hooked the game :)

UTC +2:00
User
6 January, 2018, 5:51 PM UTC
Nice story
UTC -3:00
User
8 January, 2018, 1:46 PM UTC
Andrew Adamson said:

We want to hear stories from our players. Why did you start playing Stormfall: Age of War? ⚔

The author of the best story will receive 10,000 Sapphires. However, anyone with a great post has the chance to be interviewed for Plarium.com.

Let us know if you have something to share. 

I can not tell a Story ... i do not Play Age of Ware ... just Rise of Balur :(
UTC +1:00
9 January, 2018, 8:16 AM UTC

There was a typo earlier regarding game name. It has been corrected now in original post to Rise of Balur :)

Not all those who wander are lost.
User
9 January, 2018, 1:49 PM UTC
Hehe happened here and at Line group.
UTC -3:00
10 January, 2018, 6:26 AM UTC

Chascon said:

Nice story

Time to share your story now..

Not all those who wander are lost.
User
10 January, 2018, 8:04 AM UTC

So, now i can tell my story :)

My wife had started to play and then she told me about all the things that happend in her league.

So I started too and learn about a great game with a great community.

In fact that the most players use the App Line for commuication, I am now a part of a new family(my league) and a lot new Friends.

So Stormfall is not "just" a game for me, it is a group of great people too!

UTC +1:00
Administrator
26 June, 2018, 3:16 PM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

10,000 Sapphires are going to TITLE!

Congratulations!

2956957 users registered; 70308 topics; 353338 posts; our newest member:Danila pro