This topic is closed

Tell us about how Stormfall has changed your life for a chance to win 10,000 Sapphires!

2 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
4 May, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC

How has Stormfall changed your life?

Whoever writes the most interesting story will get 10,000 Sapphires! ✍️✍️✍️ In addition, our Community Managers will interview players who write the best stories and these will be published on Plarium.com.

Leave a comment if you have a story to tell!

UTC +8:00
Oadin
7 May, 2017, 10:18 PM UTC
Well storm falls made a massive impact on my life help me distract away from the activities I indulged in whilst going through a rough patch in life my league n others I've meet over line networks hav given great life advice n are around the clock to talk to so there's always someone there for me when thing need to be share but can't talk about with even my own family so that's great :D big ups to my league n others I chat to you know who you are!! Lol also having gaming instead of drinking n drugs in my life increased my relationship with my son because we now have a common ground to share n talk about lol storm fall lol he's always checking up on my latest things leagues upto or upgrades going down so I'm highly grateful about that :)
UTC +13:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
31 May, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC

Thank you for participation! Unfortunately, we can't announce a winner because of lack of full stories, but we want to give a incentive prize to Lord OADIN! Please, PM me your coordinates. 

UTC +2:00
1725689 users registered; 43255 topics; 271817 posts; our newest member:sirbash paul