This topic is closed

Lord Oberon is hunting for Sapphires!

4 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
1 March, 2017, 6:40 PM UTC

Lord Oberon is hunting for Sapphires!

2,000 Sapphires will go to a lucky Lord of Lady who guesses the correct route Oberon must take to find the treasure!

Leave a comment if you noticed the clues hidden in the picture!

UTC +8:00
Admiral Ferren
5 March, 2017, 8:01 AM UTC
I believe that the center path will lead him to the sapphires. I have a picture with the clues I found circled,  but I couldn't figure out how to post it,  if anyone knows how to do it,  help would be appreciated.  Anyways,  I'll explain as best I can. I believe that it's the center,  because a stone next to the path makes a diagonal shadow,  and when this shadow is reflected in the water, it looks like an arrow pointing towards the center path.  Also,  there's a slightly blue glow coming from the center,  though that doesn't mean much. I did see a couple of arrows in that look like they point towards the left path,  but they were very small,  and could've been accidental, which is why I went with the center. If I see more possible hints,  I may post them as well. 
sultan4985
6 March, 2017, 9:40 PM UTC

http://i.imgur.com/hAbZdCX.jpg

Unable to upload image. Please me in winner list.

ValkerieBoe
6 March, 2017, 11:16 PM UTC
I believe the left tunnel is the route to take. Firstly, there are many faint arrows etched at the bottom. Secondly, the woman etched on the wall, her eyes look like they glow and she could represent Amelia. Thirdly, the arch just inside the tunnel gives the impression it actually leads somewhere. Fourth clue, the undisturbed cobweb across the tunnel indicates that path hasn't yet been disturbed. ^_^ 
UTC +0:00
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
9 March, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

2,000 Sapphires are going to VALKERIEBOE!

Congratulations!

1658810 users registered; 33361 topic; 251684 posts; our newest member:Commander #2535836