Stormfall Game not working after Android O Update

6 Replies
Hareesh Reddy
User
27 December, 2017, 12:49 PM UTC

I've been actively playing Stormfall since long in my Note 8 which was running android nougat. However today I received official update from Samsung about the latest android oreo update. So after the android o update was successfully made I can no longer open the game. Whenever I will try to open the game it's only showing white blank screen and automatically closing itself after few seconds. How can I solve it? Btw guys please don't suggest to uninstall the game because I seriously don't want to get all my game progress deleted :( 

UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 December, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Hello, my Lord! Please contact Help Center in this case. 
UTC +2:00
0
Gandalf
Moderator
27 December, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
Hareesh Reddy said:

I've been actively playing Stormfall since long in my Note 8 which was running android nougat. However today I received official update from Samsung about the latest android oreo update. So after the android o update was successfully made I can no longer open the game. Whenever I will try to open the game it's only showing white blank screen and automatically closing itself after few seconds. How can I solve it? Btw guys please don't suggest to uninstall the game because I seriously don't want to get all my game progress deleted :( 

If you had registered and linked your game to your personal email then you can safely try to reinstall the game(it wont delete your game progress) 
Not all those who wander are lost.
UTC +8:00
2
Hareesh Reddy
User
27 December, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

OMG! Thank you so much @RICK-C132. It worked just fine :D :D :D 



https://dltutuapp.com/ https://show-box.ooo/ https://tutuappx.com/

UTC +5:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 December, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC
Rick-C132 said:

Hareesh Reddy said:

I've been actively playing Stormfall since long in my Note 8 which was running android nougat. However today I received official update from Samsung about the latest android oreo update. So after the android o update was successfully made I can no longer open the game. Whenever I will try to open the game it's only showing white blank screen and automatically closing itself after few seconds. How can I solve it? Btw guys please don't suggest to uninstall the game because I seriously don't want to get all my game progress deleted :( 

If you had registered and linked your game to your personal email then you can safely try to reinstall the game(it wont delete your game progress) 
Thank you for the help, my Lord :) 
UTC +2:00
0
Darkkobra
User
2 January, 2018, 7:33 PM UTC

Hello, I would like to know if the application works under Android 8.0. Thank you

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 January, 2018, 11:20 AM UTC
Darkkobra said:

Hello, I would like to know if the application works under Android 8.0. Thank you

Hello, my Lord! The game should work, do you have any issues? 
UTC +2:00
0
1816731 users registered; 52677 topics; 295979 posts; our newest member:perdon28