All Categories

Capture the flag tourney

Capture the flag tourney

Search
Dec 24, 2017, 03:2312/24/17
06/12/17

Capture the flag tourney

I am trying to figure out the point of having a tier system if any other tier can take your flags. I am not talking leagues in your tier, I am talking about top leagues in other tiers taking your flags. How is that tier going to get any buffs if all the flags have been taken out of their tier? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 24, 2017, 11:1212/24/17
09/03/15

Opici said:

I am trying to figure out the point of having a tier system if any other tier can take your flags. I am not talking leagues in your tier, I am talking about top leagues in other tiers taking your flags. How is that tier going to get any buffs if all the flags have been taken out of their tier? 

i think, then you should protect your flag ... we just take the most flags from empty fortress ... 50kk deff and you dont have this problem ...

When your league dont have 50kk, search for a league, to make a fusion.
Dec 24, 2017, 15:2612/24/17
06/12/17
Sheranius we had well over 10 mill def. which is plenty for our tier, our tier now has one flag left. Here is the problem with this, what is stopping an alliance from taking all the flags from leagues in there tiers so that the smaller league alliance members gets the buffs? The way it should be is no outside tier league should be able to impact a different tiers chance to accumulate flags. At that point Plarium is just supporting their high roller coiners and forsaking the people that spend here or there or not at all. I just can’t wait until that one flag is gone and no one in our tier gets any buffs! 
Dec 26, 2017, 02:2112/26/17
06/12/17

And now our tier officially has no flags, comments Plarium. At least acknowledge the mistake fix it and let’s move forward.

Dec 27, 2017, 07:0812/27/17
Dec 27, 2017, 07:11(edited)
09/03/15

Opici said:

And now our tier officially has no flags, comments Plarium. At least acknowledge the mistake fix it and let’s move forward.

10 mill is nothing for a fortress ...

I dont have do be a high coiner to get a fortress secure.

A League with 100 members get easy enouch deff to secure a fortress.
And to get all this flags i even not need to coin. You must just have time in the firt 5 minutes of the tournement and attack all the empty lvl 5 fortress. There are easy flags, you must just be the first one. This is just a question of timing.

Dec 28, 2017, 12:5512/28/17
03/01/16

Hello, my Lord! 

This is not a bug. If you join the flag Tournament, you need to be ready to protect your Fortress. In this case, you need to work in the team to make your Fortress strong.

Dec 28, 2017, 15:3912/28/17
06/12/17
It’s funny, we have always done this and had all the flags in our tier before and not had a problem. However this time we had a league in a different tier take ALL the flags in our tier. So you are saying that you intend this event for several tiers to not get any buffs because all of there flags were taken by bigger leagues. What is the point of even having tiers, I might as well tell the top league and there allies to take all the flags next time around. And please stop saying you need to have tons of defense to fortify your fortress, that is obvious. A league ranked 147th isn’t going to be able to defend against a league ranked in the top 50.
Dec 28, 2017, 17:4912/28/17
05/27/17
We had over 10 flags from our tier before a league 12 tiers higher buried us.  That is the point of the complaint.  Why have tiers at all?  They clearly do not matter!
Dec 29, 2017, 16:5812/29/17
03/01/16

Opici said:

It’s funny, we have always done this and had all the flags in our tier before and not had a problem. However this time we had a league in a different tier take ALL the flags in our tier. So you are saying that you intend this event for several tiers to not get any buffs because all of there flags were taken by bigger leagues. What is the point of even having tiers, I might as well tell the top league and there allies to take all the flags next time around. And please stop saying you need to have tons of defense to fortify your fortress, that is obvious. A league ranked 147th isn’t going to be able to defend against a league ranked in the top 50.

Hello, my Lord! I understand your feelings but each League started their way of development from the beginning. Some time ago strong Leagues were small. They have come a long way to build a good team, to have a strong army and so on. I believe this is not a point to be upset, this is the factor that can motivate you to develop your League. Also, keep in mind you always can turn to diplomacy. If your Fortress was attacked by bigger League, try to talk to a Marshall of this League and resolve this situation. I'm sure there are Leagues in the game which interested in partnerships. 

Jan 19, 2018, 15:5501/19/18
10/15/15

Durins Bane said:

We had over 10 flags from our tier before a league 12 tiers higher buried us.  That is the point of the complaint.  Why have tiers at all?  They clearly do not matter!

One way we’ve got flags was by searching the map randomly and assign level 5 forts we find to a member of the league. When the flag tournaments come up, the members that can grab their assigned flags. This helps more than frantically searching the map the day the tournament starts. If members are more active, assign them 2 or 3 for a better outcome. Makes the event more fun in my opinion 

Dec 24, 2018, 19:0712/24/18
06/12/17
I see this tournament is finally fixed, just going to say I told you so! Imagine that a customer being right hot dang!