Pm sent.
Checked, my Lord. Thank you! 
Jan 12, 2018, 01:3201/12/18
07/08/16
Alina Bright said:

KashAz said:

Alina Bright said:

KashAz said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with raid limits.  This happens when I have not attacked a castle for months.  This happens when I haven’t even touched upon my 500k daily limit.  How is it remotely possible for spy reports to show that a dead castle has way less rss then the capacity of the catacomb?   Over the years I have marked out the catacomb capacity of many of my farms.  These numbers have been tried and tested and I know them to be accurate.  Yet, now I can take the rss down lower than the catacomb capacity as shown in the multiple screen shots I have provided.  The answer they gave is incorrect.  All the players who are experiencing this know this is incorrect.   We really need an correct answer as to why this is happening.

Alina, thank you so much for looking into this for us.  However, they are incorrect.  Could you kindly let them know we really need an answer.  If they screwed things up or changed how farm castles work, that is fine.  We just need to know what is happening or what change they made.  

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the details.Yes, you can receive fewer resources from inactive Castles. Some time ago we found a bug when players have an opportunity to get more resources from 'dead' castles. This issue was fixed with the last update.

The thing is when the Castle is inactive the resource production decreases. In this case, if you raid such Castle, you should do bring not many resources, but during some time it didn't work correctly. Once we found this inaccuracy, we fixed it.

So now to get as profitable raid as you can, you need to find active Castles. 

Thanks Alina!!  =). Any idea why catacomb capacity is no longer working properly on the farm castles?   It used to function like regular active castles, now it does not.  Is that a result of the fix you mentioned?

Hello, my Lord! Could you please send me some examples? I'll check it. Thank you in advance! 

That was all in the series of pictures I originally sent you when we first started discussing all this stuff.  You can look at the castle levels, spy reports, raids, etc. and see that catacomb capacity is not functioning correctly.  
Jan 12, 2018, 15:3701/12/18
03/01/16

KashAz said:

That was all in the series of pictures I originally sent you when we first started discussing all this stuff.  You can look at the castle levels, spy reports, raids, etc. and see that catacomb capacity is not functioning correctly.  

Hello! As far as I remember there was a limit, my Lord. Thus, you received fewer resources because you raided this Castle before. But I'll check it for the second time to make sure it was your case. 

Also, please keep in mind, some time ago we found a bug when players have an opportunity to get more resources from 'dead' castles. This issue was fixed with the last update.  The thing is when the Castle is inactive the resource production decreases. In this case, if you raid such Castle, you should do bring not many resources, but during some time it didn't work correctly. Once we found this inaccuracy, we fixed it. So now to get as profitable raid as you can, you need to find active Castles. 

Jan 12, 2018, 16:5901/12/18
06/15/17
Alina Bright said:

Also, please keep in mind, some time ago we found a bug when players have an opportunity to get more resources from 'dead' castles. This issue was fixed with the last update. 

What it means?  you could raid over 50k? 
Jan 15, 2018, 12:2901/15/18
03/01/16
Chascon said:

Alina Bright said:

Also, please keep in mind, some time ago we found a bug when players have an opportunity to get more resources from 'dead' castles. This issue was fixed with the last update. 

What it means?  you could raid over 50k? 
If there will be not so many resources in the inactive Castle, you won't be able to get the profitable raid. So, I suggest that you raid active Castles.      
Jan 15, 2018, 14:0901/15/18
06/15/17
I raid both, active and inactive, always seek for 'fresh' castles too and even that fails... Im afraid that raid will be poor and poor... I just want to make the weekly top ten rank... 
Jan 16, 2018, 15:3601/16/18
03/01/16

Chascon said:

I raid both, active and inactive, always seek for 'fresh' castles too and even that fails... Im afraid that raid will be poor and poor... I just want to make the weekly top ten rank... 

Hello, my Lord! I'm sure you'll find Castles which are full of resources and you'll reach the Ranking. 

If you have any new examples of such raids, you can send me the screenshots. 

Jan 16, 2018, 21:1701/16/18
06/15/17

Ok, Alina, thanks

Now i letting castles rrstore :)
Jan 17, 2018, 15:0501/17/18
03/01/16
Chascon said:

Ok, Alina, thanks

Now i letting castles rrstore :)
That's a good idea. Please keep me informed :)   
Jan 19, 2018, 15:4701/19/18
10/15/15
Chascon said:

one thing I’ve done is found leagues that keep inactive members and raid those ones. Inactive leagues used to be good but those are becoming less frequent now. Check members raid stats in leagues that have lower ranks. If they’re negative they usually will be good to raid and could help you get the top ten you’re looking for :). Always spy first though just Incase.
Feb 5, 2018, 20:3602/05/18
06/15/17
Yep. Always spy first 😎
Feb 6, 2018, 16:3602/06/18
03/01/16
Chascon said:

Yep. Always spy first 😎
That's right! 
Feb 6, 2018, 23:4202/06/18
10/15/15
Chascon said:

Yep. Always spy first 😎