Spy reports displaying inaccurate info.

50 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 4:43 PM UTC
Chascon said:

so, i got a castle level 59, spy report shows 15k iron 13k gold and 41k food, then a i raided and a got 3k of iron, 2k of gold and 27k for food, total amount 32k

if catacomb is for 10k, theres 2k of iron and 4k for food lost.

the other question, can a level 59 castle have catacombs at level 12?

this is an example for today.

My Lord, please send me the reports in PM. Thank you! 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 4:50 PM UTC

KashAz said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with raid limits.  This happens when I have not attacked a castle for months.  This happens when I haven’t even touched upon my 500k daily limit.  How is it remotely possible for spy reports to show that a dead castle has way less rss then the capacity of the catacomb?   Over the years I have marked out the catacomb capacity of many of my farms.  These numbers have been tried and tested and I know them to be accurate.  Yet, now I can take the rss down lower than the catacomb capacity as shown in the multiple screen shots I have provided.  The answer they gave is incorrect.  All the players who are experiencing this know this is incorrect.   We really need an correct answer as to why this is happening.

Alina, thank you so much for looking into this for us.  However, they are incorrect.  Could you kindly let them know we really need an answer.  If they screwed things up or changed how farm castles work, that is fine.  We just need to know what is happening or what change they made.  

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the details.Yes, you can receive fewer resources from inactive Castles. Some time ago we found a bug when players have an opportunity to get more resources from 'dead' castles. This issue was fixed with the last update.

The thing is when the Castle is inactive the resource production decreases. In this case, if you raid such Castle, you should do bring not many resources, but during some time it didn't work correctly. Once we found this inaccuracy, we fixed it.

So now to get as profitable raid as you can, you need to find active Castles. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 4:51 PM UTC
Guys, if you have quiestions, please let me know! 
Chascon
User
30 December, 2017, 9:11 PM UTC

Abandoned castles will produce less and less resources? Until disappear? -exaggerating- The more i raid the same, will get fewer?

(Thank you Alina and happy holidays)

UTC -3:00
Gandalf
31 December, 2017, 6:57 AM UTC

Chascon said:

Abandoned castles will produce less and less resources? Until disappear? -exaggerating- The more i raid the same, will get fewer?

Spy report on a particular castle will often show resources larger in numbers but when you raid, it may happen that you get lesser resources. It happens due to the raid limit(to avoid getting a particular castle farmed again and again by the same player). 

Suggest you to wait for couple of days before you raid the same castle. 

Not all those who wander are lost.
UTC +8:00
Chascon
User
31 December, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

so, i got a castle level 59, spy report shows 15k iron 13k gold and 41k food, then a i raided and a got 3k of iron, 2k of gold and 27k for food, total amount 32k

Im sorry lady, these reports are gone.
Chascon
User
31 December, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Rick-C132 said:

Chascon said:

Spy report on a particular castle will often show resources larger in numbers but when you raid, it may happen that you get lesser resources. It happens due to the raid limit(to avoid getting a particular castle farmed again and again by the same player). 

Suggest you to wait for couple of days before you raid the same castle. 

Thank you lord.

Some players explain that as taxes too. 

The game push you to search new rss constantly i guess. So im on it ;)

KashAz
User
1 January, 2018, 6:17 PM UTC
Alina Bright said:

KashAz said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with raid limits.  This happens when I have not attacked a castle for months.  This happens when I haven’t even touched upon my 500k daily limit.  How is it remotely possible for spy reports to show that a dead castle has way less rss then the capacity of the catacomb?   Over the years I have marked out the catacomb capacity of many of my farms.  These numbers have been tried and tested and I know them to be accurate.  Yet, now I can take the rss down lower than the catacomb capacity as shown in the multiple screen shots I have provided.  The answer they gave is incorrect.  All the players who are experiencing this know this is incorrect.   We really need an correct answer as to why this is happening.

Alina, thank you so much for looking into this for us.  However, they are incorrect.  Could you kindly let them know we really need an answer.  If they screwed things up or changed how farm castles work, that is fine.  We just need to know what is happening or what change they made.  

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the details.Yes, you can receive fewer resources from inactive Castles. Some time ago we found a bug when players have an opportunity to get more resources from 'dead' castles. This issue was fixed with the last update.

The thing is when the Castle is inactive the resource production decreases. In this case, if you raid such Castle, you should do bring not many resources, but during some time it didn't work correctly. Once we found this inaccuracy, we fixed it.

Thanks Alina!!  =). Any idea why catacomb capacity is no longer working properly on the farm castles?   It used to function like regular active castles, now it does not.  Is that a result of the fix you mentioned?
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 January, 2018, 11:57 AM UTC

Chascon said:

Hello, my Lord! The resource production decreased till the exact number, but no, it won't disappear. You'll have a chance to receive some resources, but it won't be a huge loot. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 January, 2018, 1:13 PM UTC
Chascon said:

Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

If you'll face this issue again, please send me the info. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 January, 2018, 1:40 PM UTC

KashAz said:

Alina Bright said:

KashAz said:

Thanks Alina!!  =). Any idea why catacomb capacity is no longer working properly on the farm castles?   It used to function like regular active castles, now it does not.  Is that a result of the fix you mentioned?

Hello, my Lord! Could you please send me some examples? I'll check it. Thank you in advance! 

Chascon
User
2 January, 2018, 2:11 PM UTC

Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

Ok, i will. 

Now im raid on new castles, and some castles give less food, so theres no tax, maybe is the catacomb, but i dont know. Only castles level 60 and more. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 January, 2018, 11:23 AM UTC

Chascon said:

Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

Ok, i will. 

Now im raid on new castles, and some castles give less food, so theres no tax, maybe is the catacomb, but i dont know. Only castles level 60 and more. 

Hello! When you raid the Castle, unfortunately, you don't know the level of Catacombs and resources can be hidden in Catacombs. 

Chascon
User
3 January, 2018, 3:04 PM UTC

Yeah, i know that, and if you raid you can calculate it

but some castles level 75 shows only 5k for iron, why? Or a low level castle looks a catacomb higher... But that happen sometimes only

Gandalf
4 January, 2018, 9:45 AM UTC

Chascon said:

but some castles level 75 shows only 5k for iron, why? Or a low level castle looks a catacomb higher... But that happen sometimes only

May be that player whom you are farming, became active for a small period of time & hence you see lower rss.

;)

Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 3:37 PM UTC

Chascon said:

To understand what exactly happened, I need to know the details. I'm afraid I can give you wrong information if I won't have the details :( You can PM and send the coordinates of such Castle, also would be great if you send me the results of intelligence and raid. I'll check it, get exact information and give the response :) 

Chascon
User
4 January, 2018, 5:50 PM UTC
 i will send you in pm next reports... Do you check the last one?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
5 January, 2018, 10:52 AM UTC
Chascon said:

i will send you in pm next reports... Do you check the last one?
I'll check it, my Lord! Thank you! 
Chascon
User
9 January, 2018, 2:11 PM UTC

Gandalf said:

Chascon said:

May be that player whom you are farming, became active for a small period of time & hence you see lower rss.

;)

Haha you change your name! But must started with an A lol

Congrats for becoming a moderator, hope you'll help a lot.

In topic, active for 5 minutes, do you mean?

i got an issue, i'll send a pm to Alina ;)

Gandalf
9 January, 2018, 2:30 PM UTC

Chascon said:

Gandalf said:

Chascon said:

;)

Haha you change your name! But must started with an A lol

Congrats for becoming a moderator, hope you'll help a lot.

In topic, active for 5 minutes, do you mean?

i got an issue, i'll send a pm to Alina ;)

Haha.. Just changed it sometime back. If you have a better suggestions for names let me know.. :) 

And Thank you Chascon!

Yeah I meant a couple of my farms too become active at times(but happens not that often), so may be due to that.

1825726 users registered; 53658 topics; 298818 posts; our newest member:АЛЕКСАНДР АВ