No castle animation - v1.90.1

8 Replies
Christophe.Maso
28 November, 2017, 1:59 AM UTC
Just updated to v 1.90.1 on iPad. The only castle animation working is the waterfall. Please tell me this is a bug, and isn't intentional.
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

Christophe.Maso said:


Just updated to v 1.90.1 on iPad. The only castle animation working is the waterfall. Please tell me this is a bug, and isn't intentional.

Hello, my Lord! Please check if the animation is on in game settings. Let me know about the results. 

UTC +2:00
0
Christophe.Maso
28 November, 2017, 6:53 PM UTC

In game settings, there is nothing for animation - there are only 4 "switches" - Music, Sound, Tablet UI, and Notifications. All are on, except for "Music".



UTC +5:00
0
Chascon
29 November, 2017, 2:03 AM UTC
Hey! I dont find the botton for animation... In  android
UTC +4:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC

Hi there! Guys, animation button was removed for devices which have less than one gigabyte of RAM. It was removed to make game performance better. 

UTC +2:00
0
Chascon
29 November, 2017, 4:39 PM UTC

So my telephone is old... :( 

But i got 1gb of ram

 lol

UTC +4:00
0
Christophe.Maso
29 November, 2017, 4:55 PM UTC
Alina Bright said:

Hi there! Guys, animation button was removed for devices which have less than one gigabyte of RAM. It was removed to make game performance better. 

I have an iPad 4, which like all iPad 4's does have 1GB of RAM. But the animation button still isn't there. In any case, game performance on my device was fine - why not leave it up to *me* to decide if I need to turn animation off in order to improve game performance? Frankly, the game looks kind of dull right now.
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Chascon said:

So my telephone is old... :( 

But i got 1gb of ram

 lol

It works for 1GB of RAM. 
UTC +2:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
Christophe.Maso said:

Alina Bright said:

Hi there! Guys, animation button was removed for devices which have less than one gigabyte of RAM. It was removed to make game performance better. 

I have an iPad 4, which like all iPad 4's does have 1GB of RAM. But the animation button still isn't there. In any case, game performance on my device was fine - why not leave it up to *me* to decide if I need to turn animation off in order to improve game performance? Frankly, the game looks kind of dull right now.
Hello, my Lord! It works for 1GB of RAM as well. I'll pass your feedback to the team. 
UTC +2:00
0
1779697 users registered; 48304 topics; 286923 posts; our newest member:alirezanopashani