How to report a bug
User ID: 698671
Post ID: 127458
27 May, 2016, 3:37 PM UTC
In this thread you will learn how to efficiently report bugs.
Please read this thread before posting your bug report.
Bugs are a reality of development on a live platform, and our developers aim to fix such bugs as quickly as possible. Your cooperation in finding bugs is greatly appreciated. Please follow the instruction below to make your bug report clear and help developers locate and fix it faster.
If you found a bug in the game, first check this thread and our guidelines on how to report a bug, then post your bug report.
You can post in this thread or report directly to our Support team https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
1. Be precise.
2. Give a short summary of the bug in 5-20 words in the beginning of your comment.
3. Give a detailed explanation of the bug, providing only the necessary details.
4. Be clear: explain how to reproduce the problem, step by step.
5. If possible, include a screenshot.
6. If the bug does not consistently reproduce, provide additional information.
7. Include information about your device and specify which server you play on.
8. Remember that login issues are not bugs. Please do not post them here.You can report them to our Support Team.
9. Re-read your comment a couple times before submitting to make sure you have included all the necessary information, and your report is easy to understand.
10. Do not create duplicate comments.
11. Refrain from using disrespectful language. It will not help us find and fix the bug but may only slow the progress of passing the issue to the developers.
Please remember that off topic, duplicate, and insulting comments will be deleted.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium