All Categories

Paying out on players

Paying out on players

Search
Sep 23, 2018, 03:2909/23/18
05/18/16

Paying out on players

Warning!

Remove your payment details. Unauthorised attempts have been made to use my credit card details for payments. ZPlarium is aware of this and does nothing to protect players. 

I get popups in game requesting me to make unwanted payments, my bank has had requests for authorisation codes as well. 

If you want to make a payment use a game card or remove your payment method immediately after a purchase. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 23, 2018, 04:1809/23/18
Sep 23, 2018, 04:19(edited)
01/11/16

Philhal2 said:

Warning!

Remove your payment details. Unauthorised attempts have been made to use my credit card details for payments. ZPlarium is aware of this and does nothing to protect players. 

I get popups in game requesting me to make unwanted payments, my bank has had requests for authorisation codes as well. 

If you want to make a payment use a game card or remove your payment method immediately after a purchase. 

It could be due to some other reasons happening to you.

I haven't heard anyone else having this issue.

Support
Sep 25, 2018, 12:0109/25/18
10/15/15
Philhal2 said:

Warning!

What type of device are you playing on?