All Categories

Bug on display in Parangon options (PC, browser  opera, dark plains, french)

Bug on display in Parangon options (PC, browser opera, dark plains, french)

Search
Sep 8, 2018, 08:0609/08/18
05/06/18

Bug on display in Parangon options (PC, browser opera, dark plains, french)

Hi,

the display in the Parangon  option is corrupted.

This morning, I wanted to add my winned Parangon points and I got all the Parangon activated instead (3 x 30mn + 1 day).
I am sure that I clicked on images fot parangon points, not for parangon status.

Of course, it is too late to capture the option screen  to prove it, but still now the display is corrupted : the images do not correspond to the action.  I think the images did not correspond also when I clicked, I did it fast and did'nt read,  just trust the images as usual.  I think that is why I did the mistake. 

It happenes on Dark plains, in french, I play with PC, my browser is Opera, coordinates are 1801;2251 .

Would it be possible to get back the 3 x 30 mn parangon status please, ? (It is usefull for some daily quests, I keep them for the daily quests and I don't need them now, just received the 3 x 30mn as the champions experience reward).

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2018, 12:2809/12/18
05/20/16
Saw the same yesterday, after a refresh it went back to normal.
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Sep 13, 2018, 10:1409/13/18
10/24/16

Lessa said:

Hi,

the display in the Parangon  option is corrupted.

This morning, I wanted to add my winned Parangon points and I got all the Parangon activated instead (3 x 30mn + 1 day).
I am sure that I clicked on images fot parangon points, not for parangon status.

Of course, it is too late to capture the option screen  to prove it, but still now the display is corrupted : the images do not correspond to the action.  I think the images did not correspond also when I clicked, I did it fast and did'nt read,  just trust the images as usual.  I think that is why I did the mistake. 

It happenes on Dark plains, in french, I play with PC, my browser is Opera, coordinates are 1801;2251 .

Would it be possible to get back the 3 x 30 mn parangon status please, ? (It is usefull for some daily quests, I keep them for the daily quests and I don't need them now, just received the 3 x 30mn as the champions experience reward).

Thanks

Hi LESSA! 

Sorry to hear you faced this issue :(

Please drop me a line in PM and I'll see if I can help you somehow.

Thanks!

Sep 14, 2018, 08:4709/14/18
05/06/18

Futrikelv said:

Saw the same yesterday, after a refresh it went back to normal.

Hi,

yes, you're right, it came back to normal after a refresh.

I will be more carefull and refresh more often in the future.