Geists Too Restrictive to be Useful

Search
Aug 18, 2018, 19:5208/18/18

Grade 1 Geists can only be used to upgrade or be upgraded by grade 1 champions

Grade 2 Geists can only be used to upgrade or be upgraded by grade 2 champions

ETC.

This is COMPLETELY different from the behavior of all the champions.  If I want to use a Grade 4 champion to upgrade a Grade 1, I can do so at any time.  Grade 3 champions can be upgraded by Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, or any other champion I choose.  The fact that Geists CANNOT do this makes them nearly worthless.

MAC
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 20, 2018, 09:4808/20/18
02/29/16

Hello, my Lord!

It's the point of adding Geists :) They're not the same as Champions as they're a different kind of creatures that have their own peculiarities.

I treat them just like an additional way of upgrading Champions faster. Something like a Bonus way. 
Aug 21, 2018, 22:5108/21/18
10/23/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, my Lord!

It's the point of adding Geists :) They're not the same as Champions as they're a different kind of creatures that have their own peculiarities.

I treat them just like an additional way of upgrading Champions faster. Something like a Bonus way. 
Well my grade 3 geist is useless, cannot use it to upgrade a level 3 champion.. lol
Aug 22, 2018, 09:4608/22/18
02/29/16

Nikitta said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, my Lord!

Well my grade 3 geist is useless, cannot use it to upgrade a level 3 champion.. lol

Use it to improve Champion of the same Rank and Rarity Grade as your Geist is :)

Nov 12, 2018, 23:2111/12/18
05/17/16
The idea that you somehow get more huge XP from geists is an outright falsehood. Geists and champions of the same rank give the same amount of xp. Also in the guide it says rarity determines the amount of xp you get. It does NOT. Rank does. Please get your shhhhhtuff together. 
Nov 15, 2018, 12:0311/15/18
02/29/16

Scrolls R US said:

The idea that you somehow get more huge XP from geists is an outright falsehood. Geists and champions of the same rank give the same amount of xp. Also in the guide it says rarity determines the amount of xp you get. It does NOT. Rank does. Please get your shhhhhtuff together. 

The number of XP your Champion receives depends on the Rank of Geist and is equal to the XP of the Champion with the same Rank.

> Also in the guide it says rarity determines the amount of XP you get.

I haven't found this information in the guide. Please quote it. 

Dec 6, 2018, 09:2612/06/18
10/23/15

I find, if i do not participate in the champion tower event, i do not get lumbered with geists, which cost more resources to sacrifice that normal champions.

Some truth in this comment
Dec 20, 2018, 15:5612/20/18
10/15/15
Nikitta said:

I find, if i do not participate in the champion tower event, i do not get lumbered with geists, which cost more resources to sacrifice that normal champions.

Some truth in this comment
What do you mean cost more in resources to sacrifice? I just upgrade them and use them to upgrade mine and it is not charging resources. If you do not participate in the tower, you will not receive rewards. It is meant as a full league event and needs all participation to gain rewards such as geists.