All Categories

Update problem on iPad iOS

Search
Mar 5, 2018, 16:4903/05/18

During startup of the game I am forwarded to the AppStore to upgrade the version. But on the AppStore the new version has not yet reached my account. If a new version is released in iTunes Connect by your development team, then it takes some days, until this version is available in all accounts. Obviously Apple distributes the updates over some time to level peak load on their servers due to updates. So there are always some of your users, which are left out and cannot play, if you force users to upgrade immediately.

For me it is the third time, that I am trapped for 2-3 days.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2018, 01:3903/06/18
01/11/16
Myon said:

During startup of the game I am forwarded to the AppStore to upgrade the version. But on the AppStore the new version has not yet reached my account. If a new version is released in iTunes Connect by your development team, then it takes some days, until this version is available in all accounts. Obviously Apple distributes the updates over some time to level peak load on their servers due to updates. So there are always some of your users, which are left out and cannot play, if you force users to upgrade immediately.

For me it is the third time, that I am trapped for 2-3 days.
Have you tried to uninstall and clear the cache and then re-install the game as suggested here?
Mar 6, 2018, 15:4503/06/18
03/01/16
Hello, my Lord! Is this issue still actual?