All Categories

How to calculate Defence Force in a Castle and a league Fortress

Search
May 22, 2017, 02:4705/22/17
04/29/17

Hello , i want to know how to calculate the force of defence troop  in a castle and League Fortress. When i see the total amount of defence in my castle is less than when  i select the troop.  I think that the numbers that apears for all the troops out of catacombs don´t include any defence bonus and improvement. Is that number the real defence? I don´t know what is the total real defence when other lords reinforce my castle and the fortress.

regards,

Dark
Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2017, 08:3005/22/17

Hi, friend.

I've moved your topic.

As I know, there is formula to calculate fortress deff by sending small troops (e.g. 100 pally). Experienced players can help you with that.

As for your own, in my opinoin, most clear way - move your troops in/from catacombs - you will see real deff/off number.

May 22, 2017, 16:2105/22/17
04/01/17
I believe its units sent/units that survived x power lost. This shows how much power is left 
May 24, 2017, 07:1205/24/17
05/23/17

Are you asking about Troop pages in beacon/fortress and seeing your reinforcements. If so the number will never be correct as it is hard to code some calculations real time when they change so much in game. You will view your own troops as correct power but other players troops you view when having reinforcements, or beacon/fortress troop pages will be viewed as base stats. That means level 1 lost arts, no paragon, no hero equip/gear, no dragon bonus, no crystals,  and no 10-20% enhancers.