All Categories

Major issues

Major issues

Search
Mar 2, 2017, 14:5803/02/17

Major issues

Major Issues:::

1. Fix this recaptcha it says an embedded page says cannot cotact recaptcha and we cannot make any post.

2.Now whats wrong with this game speed become so slow after latest updates and every few sec we open and close any window we have to see these advertise become really annoying to even open this application every window anything we do after that we see these advertisements, we go to catacomb come out and we see them,go to map come back we see them,close daily quests go to another section and see advertise pop in front of our eyes

I know you want to make money from selling the packs but become really annoying to play this game and speed become so slow keep crashing have to refresh the game.

3. In RPG type of game nobody can auto join any league or guild but in this game which is a war game and sensitive anybody can just auto join anywhere they want and get the info and come out and that is so funny for a war game to be like that. There must be an option to close the auto-joiners and make them send requests and wait for reply.(That is major issue for a war game)

4.Marshals don't get notification if a captian boot and remove members so whats the role of marshals if they don't get notification??

5.Catacomb can only protect 40k resource at level 24 while storage can have 1,500,000 resource. Don't you guys think 40k is like a joke??? when we have 1.5 m resource we only can protect 40k at highest level of catacomb????at least we must be able to protect 500k resource.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 3, 2017, 08:0903/03/17

1. - Can you advise me, what is this?

2. Y, have the same speed problems.

3. Well, this system is for all plarium games. Hope it will change, but no devs info.

4. Strange. If it's true - it's a bug. Please, contact support team - they can fix it.

5. Funny, in my opinion, Stormfall main function of catacombs is to save troops. 20 lvl can save 18k rss (18/211=8.5% of total non scetches storage size). Hm, 40k is better than 18k. But don't think Plarium will do 8.5% from 1.5kk = 120k stored cause it will be very unfair for ordinary players.

Mar 3, 2017, 12:3203/03/17
03/01/16

Hi!

1. Please report this issue to our Support team so we can check this info.

2. You should see this only when you log into the game. If you see such windows more often, please report this to our Support team.

3. I'll pass your suggestion to our devs.

4. We'll add this option.

5. This feature was created this way from the vision of game balance. We don't plan to change it.

Mar 3, 2017, 16:4803/03/17
Mar 3, 2017, 16:51(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi!

2. You should see this only when you log into the game. If you see such windows more often, please report this to our Support team.

5. This feature was created this way from the vision of game balance. We don't plan to change it.

About the number 5 catacomb resource there was another post and was replied by anther admin that he will pass the info to the Developer team around 1 month or 2 months ago.

I didn't mean to change it all it needs more level to be added maybe 10 more level or 20 levels. At last updates every building was upgraded to new levels except catacomb. Catacomb need to have 10 more new level to upgrade.
Mar 6, 2017, 09:3303/06/17
03/01/16

terminatoor said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi!

About the number 5 catacomb resource there was another post and was replied by anther admin that he will pass the info to the Developer team around 1 month or 2 months ago.

I didn't mean to change it all it needs more level to be added maybe 10 more level or 20 levels. At last updates every building was upgraded to new levels except catacomb. Catacomb need to have 10 more new level to upgrade.

Hi! When we pass players suggestions to developers, it means that our teams, which are responsible for creating new features, will decide if it's going ti be implemented or not. It takes time to analyze the feature and how it can affect the gameplay and balance in general. 

Thank you for specifying your idea, we'll keep it in mind. However, as I mentioned, we don't plan to change it in the near future.