Goodbye to Plarium

2 Replies
Pro Stormfall
25 January, 2017, 11:20 AM UTC

I cannot play on android version 4.4. anymore after updates and can not afford to buy new phone. only can play on android version 4.5 and higher so if there is nothing about android version 4.4 so i guess i have to say goodbye to plarium was a good time playing for 1 year but as i said cant afford to buy new phone just for online game.

Thank you

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 January, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC
Please contact our Support Team http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 January, 2017, 11:23 AM UTC
Pro Stormfall said:

I cannot play on android version 4.4. anymore after updates and can not afford to buy new phone. only can play on android version 4.5 and higher so if there is nothing about android version 4.4 so i guess i have to say goodbye to plarium was a good time playing for 1 year but as i said cant afford to buy new phone just for online game.

Thank you

Greetings! We've uploaded a new version to the Play Market. Do you still have the same issues?
Community manager
UTC +2:00
1667929 users registered; 34113 topics; 254106 posts; our newest member:Rahul 21