All Categories

Bg problem

Bg problem

Search
Dec 13, 2016, 13:2612/13/16

Bg problem

Hi i play this game like 3 year's i know this game very well and i have a problem at bg i invest time and money and i have no army,2 days ago i pay, broke the bg 138 today,i am tired to rite all the time reports that I have problems at bg they don't want to give me anything . i will make reports since i
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2016, 15:1412/13/16

cocosy_bosso said:

Hi i play this game like 3 year's i know this game very well and i have a problem at bg i invest time and money and i have no army,2 days ago i pay, broke the bg 138 today,i am tired to rite all the time reports that I have problems at bg they don't want to give me anything . i will make reports since i

Hi! Let me draw your attention that rewards depend on your losses. Battleground mechanics is a part of the gameplay so we let players to figure out this by themselves.

Dec 13, 2016, 16:5012/13/16

Hy sorry i have 6 months playes in the BG and i broken till today 138 the supossed to pay but the dont pay me and this problem i dont have now.i done 4 report and the dont take action.I will do report to google play 

To givme the money back because u know only take advantage .
Dec 14, 2016, 13:0212/14/16
cocosy_bosso said:

Hy sorry i have 6 months playes in the BG and i broken till today 138 the supossed to pay but the dont pay me and this problem i dont have now.i done 4 report and the dont take action.I will do report to google play 

To givme the money back because u know only take advantage .
How do you know, that exact Battleground should give you a reward?
Dec 14, 2016, 23:2112/14/16
6 months ago I put 8 ml deff and 4 ml off in the same time in bg and i didnt recive aneything since then i didn't recive anything else
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 15, 2016, 09:5112/15/16
09/17/15
cocosy_bosso said:

6 months ago I put 8 ml deff and 4 ml off in the same time in bg and i didnt recive aneything since then i didn't recive anything else
Hi! As you probably know, the BG rewards depend on your previous success. The more Units you received, the more BGs you will need to raid to get the next Reward :)
Dec 15, 2016, 18:4312/15/16

ok and over again and take the money no longer nam bag in this game as the horse will let you think it looks like there is inportant if not put money as you want only money ..... and stay 3 months I can break a lvl 71 bg lowest loati sal sal hahahahah can give to altu I do not need the game

Jan 17, 2017, 10:3001/17/17
Jan 17, 2017, 10:34(edited)
01/17/17

It is the first time in history, since the creation of games for smartphones I see a game worsen the gameplay of the player when the same makes the purchase of packages offered by the game itself. The intuit of the player when spending money with packages is to go beyond and not regress. And that's exactly what the game's algorithm is doing right now. I fully agree with COCOSY_BOSSO, the algorithm of the game has been changed in what is said about the BG's. I bought troops to be able to battle in the BG's and regardless of the level of the BG he does not deliver the appropriate rewards. This is worthy of a subject on youtube on my friend's channel Leon "nerd things".

Jan 19, 2017, 09:3701/19/17

alexander.resende.schindler said:

It is the first time in history, since the creation of games for smartphones I see a game worsen the gameplay of the player when the same makes the purchase of packages offered by the game itself. The intuit of the player when spending money with packages is to go beyond and not regress. And that's exactly what the game's algorithm is doing right now. I fully agree with COCOSY_BOSSO, the algorithm of the game has been changed in what is said about the BG's. I bought troops to be able to battle in the BG's and regardless of the level of the BG he does not deliver the appropriate rewards. This is worthy of a subject on youtube on my friend's channel Leon "nerd things".

We haven't changed Battleground rewards mechanic. If we make any updates we usually inform our players in the in-game news.