All Categories

Capturing settlements

Capturing settlements

Search
Apr 15, 2015, 20:2604/15/15
11/05/14

Capturing settlements

I've dispatched offensive and defensive units in attempts to capture an unclaimed settlement (ie. Good, sapphire, etc). However, when I go to check in on the settlement, I find that my units never reached but they are also no longer in my castle or catacombs. And I see no indication that the settlement was seized and my units lost in the process. They just cease to exist... Extremely frustrating. This has happened several times now but it seems to only happen with unclaimed settlements. Anyone had anything like this happen before and have any suggestions? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 22, 2015, 09:4304/22/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

mikedelpero said:

I've dispatched offensive and defensive units in attempts to capture an unclaimed settlement (ie. Good, sapphire, etc). However, when I go to check in on the settlement, I find that my units never reached but they are also no longer in my castle or catacombs. And I see no indication that the settlement was seized and my units lost in the process. They just cease to exist... Extremely frustrating. This has happened several times now but it seems to only happen with unclaimed settlements. Anyone had anything like this happen before and have any suggestions? 

My Lord, please submit your request/problem or bug-report to support team. It does sound you were unlucky and this may help you to find out what happened to your loyal troops

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.