This topic is closed

How do i disband my league?

3 Replies
mrs_lawyer
31 August, 2016, 1:20 PM UTC
I want to disband my league and merge into another one but it says i have to a point a leauge successor...how do i disband?
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 2:22 PM UTC

To disband a League you will need to wait for 7 days until it's disbaned. It's much faster to give Marshall rights to someone who has been in your League for at least 7 days and then leave.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mrs_lawyer
31 August, 2016, 2:28 PM UTC
It no longer gives the 7 day option...it only gives me the option to pass it to someone else. Which i don't want to do.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2016, 7:41 AM UTC
mrs_lawyer said:

It no longer gives the 7 day option...it only gives me the option to pass it to someone else. Which i don't want to do.
Could you please make a screenshot?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1781714 users registered; 48452 topics; 287586 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger