This topic is closed

Email confirmation

9 Replies
Cinziastorm31
30 August, 2016, 1:50 PM UTC

Hello support, I'm not able to confirm the email. The game in the profile tab says that my email address has not been confirmed. If I push resend, no email in my account. I checked also in spam folder without fortune.

May I have help please?

Thanks

UTC +2:00
Ve4nik
30 August, 2016, 3:12 PM UTC
Please, contact support team to solve this problem.
Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
Cinziastorm31
1 September, 2016, 8:04 AM UTC

Ticket opened by the portal, but no email notification arrived. I opened 2 different ticket, 1 referred to gmail and 1 to an italian provider....no mails.

Are you sure that the support site is up e that you are able to send email?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2016, 1:07 PM UTC
Cinziastorm31 said:

Ticket opened by the portal, but no email notification arrived. I opened 2 different ticket, 1 referred to gmail and 1 to an italian provider....no mails.

Are you sure that the support site is up e that you are able to send email?

Please check your PM. I wrote you some details on your issue.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Cinziastorm31
1 September, 2016, 1:40 PM UTC

No mails. Neither in incoming messages nor in the spam.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 September, 2016, 7:09 AM UTC
Cinziastorm31 said:

No mails. Neither in incoming messages nor in the spam.

Let's wait then. As soon as they answer your ticket, I will contact you in PM with the details, ok?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Cinziastorm31
3 September, 2016, 9:01 PM UTC

OK....I'll wait...I'm afraid I'll wait for a very long time...

:)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 September, 2016, 6:03 AM UTC
Cinziastorm31 said:

OK....I'll wait...I'm afraid I'll wait for a very long time...

:)

If they don't response till Thursday, please let me know.
Cinziastorm31
7 September, 2016, 3:16 PM UTC
They have contacted me. Actually we are trying to solve the problem that seems to me quite curios.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2016, 8:10 AM UTC
Cinziastorm31 said:

They have contacted me. Actually we are trying to solve the problem that seems to me quite curios.
Great!
1721637 users registered; 42508 topics; 271457 posts; our newest member:player94