This topic is closed

How to obtain the 35 buildings to get the Weor the Mighty statue?

11 Replies
Bunnyonwheels
9 April, 2015, 9:58 AM UTC

I'm curious about the Weor the Mighty statue. The description for it says that one needs to build 35 buildings to get it. Now I have 29 built, but only five left to build in the "Construction" section. This means once I'm finished with all the buildings, I will only have 34 buildings in total. How am I supposed to get 35 buildings?

 

About a week ago I thought I had calculated that I could reach 35 buildings, but today after I built Altar of Weor, I realized it was not going to be possible. I'm not sure about this, but it seems like building the Altar of Weor did not add to the amount needed for the Weor the Mighty statue. As far as I remember, before I built the altar I had 29 buildings built, and after building the altar I still have 29 buildings, but I might be wrong about this because I haven't followed the numbers that closely. Is it possible that the Altar of Weor is not calculated as part of the total number of buildings? Or, come to think of it, is it so that the upgrades of the Gate are counted as new buildings, because if that's the case, then I will have no problem reaching 35 buildings at some point in the future.

UTC +2:00
YEDAN
9 April, 2015, 11:34 AM UTC

it is definatly possible to reach 35 , I have done it myself, my build list is now empty the only thing left I can build is statues

stay safe n be lucky
UTC +0:00
Bunnyonwheels
9 April, 2015, 10:30 PM UTC

OK, thanks. I was just wondering.

UTC +2:00
spriggan81
24 April, 2015, 1:38 AM UTC

How did you do it?i built everything...i just upgraded the gate but i'm stuck at 34 buildings.

 

YEDAN said:

it is definatly Chossible to reach 35 , I have done it myself, my build list is now empty the only thing left I can build is statues

 

UTC +0:00
Bunnyonwheels
24 April, 2015, 1:21 PM UTC

I'm back again.

 

I assumed that upgrading the Gate would count as new buildings, but now that I've started upgrading the Gate I've noticed that's not the case. I'm still in the situation where I have 29 buildings, but only five left to build. This means that after I've built all the buildings in the near future, I will have only 34 built. Why is this? I wish some of the more experienced players, and maybe the moderators/administrators, could help.

 

Here are all the buildings I have at the moment (because I can't remember any more which ones I've built, and which ones were already in place when I started playing the game):

6 Townhouses

6 Mines

6 Farms

3 Barns

3 Warehouses

1 Eagle's Nest

1 Hall of Shadows

1 League Hall

1 House of Unity

1 House of Scrolls

1 Infirmary

1 Obelisk of Power

1 Sentry House

1 Order of Knights

1 Altar of Weor

 

These are in total 34 buildings and then there's of course the Keep and the Gate. But the game calculates 29 buildings for me and these five are the ones that are left:

1 Spring of Life

1 Forge

1 Dungeons

1 Council of Mages

1 Altar of Mara

 

So what's up with this?! How am I supposed to reach 35 buildings and get a Weor the Mighty statue? As I said in my opening post, building the Altar of Weor did not increase the count of buildings and now I know that upgrading the Gate does not do it either.

UTC +2:00
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
24 April, 2015, 2:23 PM UTC

Lord, the matter is that House of Unity from now on doesn't count as it's built from the very beginning. In the upcoming version this issue will be new building which you'll be able to build and it will be counted.

UTC +0:00
Bunnyonwheels
24 April, 2015, 6:54 PM UTC

Amelia Stormfall said:

Lord, the matter is that House of Unity from now on doesn't count as it's built from the very beginning. In the upcoming version this issue will be new building which you'll be able to build and it will be counted.

 

So as a clarification, does "upcoming version" mean that there will be an update that changes this?

UTC +2:00
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
28 April, 2015, 12:15 PM UTC

Bunnyonwheels said:

Amelia Stormfall said:

Lord, the matter is that House of Unity from now on doesn't count as it's built from the very beginning. In the upcoming version this issue will be new building which you'll be able to build and it will be counted.

 

So as a clarification, does "upcoming version" mean that there will be an update that changes this?

Yes, my Lord.

UTC +0:00
Bunnyonwheels
28 April, 2015, 2:56 PM UTC

Amelia Stormfall said:

Bunnyonwheels said:

Amelia Stormfall said:

Lord, the matter is that House of Unity from now on doesn't count as it's built from the very beginning. In the upcoming version this issue will be new building which you'll be able to build and it will be counted.

 

So as a clarification, does "upcoming version" mean that there will be an update that changes this?

Yes, my Lord.

 

OK, thanks. 

UTC +2:00
joelle.mangold
4 May, 2015, 5:28 PM UTC

But other members have 35 building now.

UTC +0:00
Stephen Brandon
5 May, 2015, 12:15 AM UTC

joelle.mangold said:

But other members have 35 building now.

Lord you will have to wait until a new building is out. As Lady Amelia stated the House of Unity no longer counts. THanks

UTC +0:00
joelle.mangold
5 May, 2015, 7:02 PM UTC

Now its possible :-)

UTC +0:00
1725488 users registered; 43171 topic; 271707 posts; our newest member:Conter terorist