All Categories

Total days in league

Total days in league

Search
Jul 16, 2016, 16:1007/16/16

Total days in league

I'm the Marshall of a top group of leagues in Stormfall and I would like to propose a couple suggestions to help us marshalls maintain our league members and ranks.  I would like to have the ability to know how many days a player has been in my league, perhaps a number in the stats or members list or somewhere easily accessible for me to see who has put in the most days in the league.

I would also like to see the ability to promote/demote players become easier also.  Once I have 100 members with rank I lose the ability to send an invite to a player to join the league academy as a neophyte ( would be nice if I could invite players to be neophytes up to 120!!).  

Oberon also ( annoyingly) will promote players to full member when I demote player(s) to neophyte if I have over 100 members in the league also, which makes it very difficult for me to promote a neophyte of my choice to full member, before Oberon auto promotes a player of HIS choosing in my league.

Just a couple of thoughts over my time 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 20, 2016, 13:3307/20/16
09/17/15

Hi, HTWEADBROCK!

Thank you for your time and ideas. Let's take a closer look at them.

1) it's an interesting suggestion and I will pass it to our developers.

2) We are currently considering the idea to expand Leagues, but it's just in plans for now.

3) The thing is that as soon as the player finishes the academy (he is active during the last 3 days if I'm not mistaken), he will be automatically promoted. When it happens, you will be unable to force him to the Academy again. He has graduated 

Aug 1, 2016, 15:3708/01/16

What Oberon does is if I have 100 players or less, he will automatically promote the neophyte who has been in the league the longest to recruit.  

So if I have 105 members with 5 neophytes, if I demote a 6th player to neophyte Oberon will automatically promote a neophyte to recruit based on who has been in the league the longest out of the available neophytes. 

So the game already tracks how long each account has been in the league. 

I would like to be able to keep players neophyte if I choose though, regardless if I have 100 full members or not!!  

I don't want Oberon promoting anyone for any reason!!

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 2, 2016, 13:1108/02/16
09/17/15

htweadbrock said:

What Oberon does is if I have 100 players or less, he will automatically promote the neophyte who has been in the league the longest to recruit.  

So if I have 105 members with 5 neophytes, if I demote a 6th player to neophyte Oberon will automatically promote a neophyte to recruit based on who has been in the league the longest out of the available neophytes. 

So the game already tracks how long each account has been in the league. 

I would like to be able to keep players neophyte if I choose though, regardless if I have 100 full members or not!!  

I don't want Oberon promoting anyone for any reason!!

This mechanics won't change. It was made on purpose - those players who show high results, must have an opportunity to be promoted.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.