This topic is closed

Event rewards.

3 Replies
H-wijk
1 July, 2016, 8:37 AM UTC

Dear staff,

I would like to put in a suggestion regarding event rewards. A few months ago there was an event with different kind of troop rewards. About 5 different kinds if I'm right. 

Now it is just Golems/necromancer demons/warlocks and you can see that back at every player. It's always the same troops that people have in overflow..

It would be nice to see more  Diversity !

Kind regards H-wijk

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 July, 2016, 2:41 PM UTC

Sometimes there will be Tournaments with different Units, but they are more rare than those with Warlocks/Demons and Golems/Necromancers.

Tournament rewards may even change sometimes.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
serbanmarius219
8 August, 2016, 10:36 AM UTC
Tournament reward of this week is the worst of all time
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 August, 2016, 10:52 AM UTC
serbanmarius219 said:

Tournament reward of this week is the worst of all time
Why?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1777437 users registered; 47972 topics; 285873 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger