Can't read closed support tickets

Search
Jun 14, 2016, 18:3306/14/16
11/05/14

Can't read closed support tickets

1. Open a support ticket.
  2. Wait 5-9 days for a reply.
  3. Respond, maybe saying, "Thanks, that solves it."
  4. Wait 5-9 days for them to reply again and close the ticket.
  5. Click on the now-green ticket to view their reply.

Expected: the game opens the normal 2-way conversation window between me and Administrator, so I can read what they wrote.

Actual: The game opens a window with just the header "Administrator" and no text, so I have no idea what they wrote, making the entire support process useless. (Of course the first line shows up in the ticket list entry, but the first line is always, "Hello. Thank you for your reply." So, that isn't at all helpful.)

Reproducible: 100%

Workarounds: None. I've quit and relaunched the app, and even rebooted my phone. No effect.

Details: iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2, game v.1.78.1, "v542.??" at the bottom of the About screen, no crash logs from the game.

Regression: This definitely used to work about a month ago. I assume it broke with the last update, but I can't be sure.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 15, 2016, 07:4406/15/16
09/17/15
This happens when you reinstall the game. Tickets headers remain, but the content disappears. If you need to know the answer on your ticket, please contact our Support Team once again (but not in Feedback or Gameplay section) and they will send you their reply once again.
Jun 15, 2016, 14:0806/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:44(edited)
11/05/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

This happens when you reinstall the game. Tickets headers remain, but the content disappears. If you need to know the answer on your ticket, please contact our Support Team once again (but not in Feedback or Gameplay section) and they will send you their reply once again.

I did not reinstall the game.

Meanwhile, I filed this issue with in-game support, and they replied and told me that they've researched it and discovered a bug, but as a workaround, I should set my time zone correctly. Of course my time zone is already set correctly (that's automatic, on an iPhone). So I asked for further information.

And now I can't read _that_ issue, either.

So, it looks like it's not just closing the ticket; it's getting any additional messages beyond the initial reply that makes the entire ticket invisible?

Of course I do need the answer on my original ticket, and on this one if they have anything useful to tell me… so I guess I'll file another ticket asking them to tell me what the replies were for each one. Great support system, guys.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 16, 2016, 07:4806/16/16
09/17/15
Please check my answer in another topic. Closed as Duplicate.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.