This topic is closed

Battlegrounds reset

22 Replies
Chicken Leg
27 August, 2016, 1:18 PM UTC

Ve4nik said:

1. There is no official info about bg mechanic on forum.

2. Players make their bg run based only on their experience.

3. You've got an answer not once, that there were NO changes in bg system.

4. You can contact support team f you don't trust forum information. But in my opinion you will get the same answer.

5. You can try to investigate bg system and with other palyers find out ,why you can't get what you expect. But only with other players, we can't help with it. 

6. In my opinion as ordinary player and forum habitant, plarium won't open secrets of bg system.

So you know, at least one person from my league did submit a note to support and they were directed here, i.e. The forums.  If you don't mind, please respond to my question above about where you get your information.  

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 August, 2016, 7:35 AM UTC
Chicken Leg said:

So you know, at least one person from my league did submit a note to support and they were directed here, i.e. The forums.  If you don't mind, please respond to my question above about where you get your information.  

Support Team can't give you clarifications about our game mechanics and BGs. You need to discover it in the game. They've sent your league member here so he could ask other players to share their knowledge.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
giorgosmontechristo
4 September, 2016, 9:22 PM UTC

I want to suggest a bar in game for bgs that will be shown to player's when they reach ress and what lvl is possible to pay .

My last payment was lvl 72 and I drop lvl by lvl to lvl 61 until the bg system or how you want to called pay's again .

( I went for lvl 73 when I reinvest and added more )

Declined. This is the confidential information, and players should discover BG mechanics on their own.
UTC +2:00
1722023 users registered; 42742 topics; 271780 posts; our newest member:Castle №1248723