"My Lord, you have stripped this Castle to the bones!"

Search
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 21, 2016, 07:3506/21/16
09/17/15
falcotron said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

There's no undocumented limit. All limits were listed in your first post.

OK then: which of those four limits is supposed to produce this popup message?

Please discuss your issue with our Support Team. No one can resolve it without investigation.
Jun 21, 2016, 16:3906/21/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

falcotron said:

There's no undocumented limit. All limits were listed in your first post.

OK then: which of those four limits is supposed to produce this popup message?

Please discuss your issue with our Support Team. No one can resolve it without investigation.

Why not? If this is a feature working as intended, just tell me which limit is intended to cause this popup.

I can't understand why you would refuse to provide that information. Especially since you say it's not a secret feature, but something that's supposed to be documented.

If you will answer me, then I can provide test cases for Support to look at—one where I reach the limit and get no popup, and another one where I get the popup but haven't reached the limit.

Without that, I have no idea how to discuss the issue further with Support. All they told me is that it's a "known limit", and it's not a bug because the limit is properly balanced for game balance. I'm sure the limit is properly balanced for game balance, but it's not a known limit, and unless you tell me which known liit it's supposed to be, I can't explain why.

Jun 22, 2016, 11:0106/22/16
09/17/15

falcotron said:

Why not? If this is a feature working as intended, just tell me which limit is intended to cause this popup.

I can't understand why you would refuse to provide that information. Especially since you say it's not a secret feature, but something that's supposed to be documented.

If you will answer me, then I can provide test cases for Support to look at—one where I reach the limit and get no popup, and another one where I get the popup but haven't reached the limit.

Without that, I have no idea how to discuss the issue further with Support. All they told me is that it's a "known limit", and it's not a bug because the limit is properly balanced for game balance. I'm sure the limit is properly balanced for game balance, but it's not a known limit, and unless you tell me which known liit it's supposed to be, I can't explain why.

In most cases players attack Castles which were already attacked within 7 days, and don't receive Resources. That's the most common case. If you are 100% sure that you didn't raid them within the least 7 days, you should contact our Support Team for the investigation. they will check when was your last raid, if you reached your weekly limit, etc. 

Aug 6, 2016, 21:4308/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14
What boggles my mind I'd the devs continued insistence that you done deserve to know how their raiding caps are being applied.  Meaning, your raiding is tracked and calculated, but other than a maxed castle, the total amount won in a single raid, or a seven (M-S) duration, it is not reported to you.  And even though I know people report this type of issue repeatedly, maybe a problem, maybe not, they won't implement a reorting change, which likely would avoid this type of post.  The raiding limits are opaque, but I've never seen a reason why.  I also don't see how failing to compile and report the information adds to game play.
Aug 8, 2016, 07:4408/08/16
09/17/15

Chicken Leg said:

What boggles my mind I'd the devs continued insistence that you done deserve to know how their raiding caps are being applied.  Meaning, your raiding is tracked and calculated, but other than a maxed castle, the total amount won in a single raid, or a seven (M-S) duration, it is not reported to you.  And even though I know people report this type of issue repeatedly, maybe a problem, maybe not, they won't implement a reorting change, which likely would avoid this type of post.  The raiding limits are opaque, but I've never seen a reason why.  I also don't see how failing to compile and report the information adds to game play.

Hi, Chicken Leg!

Could you please specify which reports do you mean? Or what you would like to change in the system?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.