All Categories

Never upgrade in nursing with project

Search
May 27, 2016, 21:2905/27/16
11/09/15

Ladies and Gentlemen,
This Plarium think your customers is a ******. Your money is collected on trees and that is not earned with sweat and effort. The reason for my anger is because they have the nerve to place upgrade option in the infirmary which is actually a trick question for us to spend money for nothing.
Above level 13 can only rise to the level of the ward with the project, which actually gives us no advantage. Who reads only what is in the description on the information tab will understand that when upgrading the ward will be rising the percentage of free recovery revival units which is not true. What happens is that only offensive units will be added in upgrades to project. If smart will never fall into that stolen.

Thanks!
Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2016, 06:4805/30/16
May 30, 2016, 06:50(edited)

Waltertebas, next post with such expression will lead to ban. 

1. Smart players will read extended description of building features. Fortunately, we can do this now, at last.
  2. Smart players will hide their troops to save them or upgrade training buildings to 21 with autohide option on training.
As ordinary player I agree with you - can't understand why didn't Plarium upgrade to 50% deff too in infirmary. It cost a lot and really doesn't worth it.

Well, my advise - read everything in our game and think before any clicking.

Unfortunately, in my opinion as ordinary player, we have some strange features in our game. Well, I hope it would be changed. Sooner or later.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 30, 2016, 06:5405/30/16
09/17/15

Greetings. 

In the description of the Infirmary you can find the bonuses of the next upgrade level. It says that level 14 will let you revive up to 30% Defensive Units and 35% Offensive Units. And actually it can give you a certain advantage. 

One of the most painful moments in this game is when you lose your Offense stationed in the Castle only because you didn't hide it. 

With the new Infirmary levels, you will be able to revive more Offense lost this way.

Jun 1, 2016, 23:0806/01/16
11/09/15

Ai is the detail, the player when it comes to this level do not forget more troops outside the catacomb, because I lived it in other vacillation.

But, okay, you can not add at least spies along the offensive?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 2, 2016, 07:0606/02/16
09/17/15
waltertebas said:

Ai is the detail, the player when it comes to this level do not forget more troops outside the catacomb, because I lived it in other vacillation.

But, okay, you can not add at least spies along the offensive?

Unfortunately, no
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.