This topic is closed

Different playing formats

3 Replies
Unknown_Ranger18
24 April, 2016, 3:17 PM UTC
On my iPhone there are people , birds and dragons moving about , on my iPad it is a flat screen with no background movement , why ?
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 April, 2016, 7:44 AM UTC
Unknown_Ranger18 said:

On my iPhone there are people , birds and dragons moving about , on my iPad it is a flat screen with no background movement , why ?
I suppose you have turned off the animation on your iPad. Enter the game settings and turn it on again.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Unknown_Ranger18
25 April, 2016, 4:08 PM UTC
Thanks , checked that , on iPhone there is an animations icon but not on iPad . If I remove the game on my iPad completely and reload it will I still keep my current position from the iPhone version ?
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 April, 2016, 10:25 AM UTC
Unknown_Ranger18 said:

Thanks , checked that , on iPhone there is an animations icon but not on iPad . If I remove the game on my iPad completely and reload it will I still keep my current position from the iPhone version ?
Not sure, but you can try :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1662093 users registered; 33520 topics; 252673 posts; our newest member:Commander #2543240