All Categories

Co-Marshall Rank Designation

Search
Apr 18, 2016, 16:4604/18/16
02/24/16

I would like to recommend that we have a Co-Marshall rank Designation as many of us have them and it would be helpful to be able to give the privileges based on the ranking and the promotion for the work they do on the team. Thanks for your consideration on the matter in advance
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2016, 07:4604/19/16
09/17/15
We already have enough ranks, so I don't think that the new ones will be added. And by the way, the rank next to Marshall has almost the same privileges. 
Apr 19, 2016, 12:4004/19/16
02/24/16
My desire is not so much a privilege issue but more so for the recognition of the league and other leagues to see if they need to contact someone right away and the Marshall is not available they can contact the co-marshall,  something as simple as adding a General would be nice. I have played this game for a very long time, and this has been something that has always been needed and desired. By what you are saying we should only then have one Captain and that would just create a hostile environment within the group.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 20, 2016, 07:4404/20/16
09/17/15
stormy5438 said:

My desire is not so much a privilege issue but more so for the recognition of the league and other leagues to see if they need to contact someone right away and the Marshall is not available they can contact the co-marshall,  something as simple as adding a General would be nice. I have played this game for a very long time, and this has been something that has always been needed and desired. By what you are saying we should only then have one Captain and that would just create a hostile environment within the group.
You can have many Captains and add some info about them in your League description. Or you can have an ambassador as a contact. Even one of the Captains can be a co-Marshall. You can add this into the description field.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.