All Categories

Here we go again...

Here we go again...

Search
Apr 6, 2016, 16:5104/06/16
11/05/14

Here we go again...

Can we get an explination for yet another shady, unannounced change to the game that was made? I'll list the changes that have been noticed, please feel free to try to explain or justify them as a group or individually. 

1. The free instant finish within the last 5 minutes of a building construction has been removed. 

2. The free instant finish within the last 5 minutes of a dragon art upgrade has been removed. 

3. Troop training times have been increased. 

4. Dragon art upgrade times with the dragon art research speed boost active now take longer than they should/did. By that I mean if a dragon art takes 1 hour to discover and you activate your dragon art research boost of 50%, it used to decrease the time to 30 minutes... it now takes 40 minutes, which is clearly not a 50% reduction. Obviously the longer arts have an even larger discrepancy. 

We already discussed the unscrupulous increase of time to the lost art upgrade times that came with the unveiling of the dragon arts several werks. Are we going to get another sorry excuse for these? The development team discovered some new error that could only be rectified by increasing our wait times? This is really actually an upgrade to make the game more playable? 

Yet again, what's most disturbing is the total lack of an announcement or explination for these blatant changes. So please, let's hear it. Better late than never, right? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2016, 07:2904/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

So the day after I bring this up on the forums, we get an announcement that admits to the changes, but doesn't explain them. "Rebalancing" is a shady way of saying things were increased to lengthen game play in order to improve the chances of Plarium making more money. 

I don't know what kind of games you grew up playing, but you're not allowed to change the rules in the middle of the game to suit your needs better. 

Thank you for at least admitting to the changes this time. We're making some progress. 

Apr 8, 2016, 09:0704/08/16
02/29/16

The game is evolving and growing every day as well as our players who become more experienced. That is why we had to reconsider the balance to keep the game interesting and challenging for you. In the future we are planning to add more different features that will help you build interesting strategies for creating Troops, upgrading buildings etc

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.